No announcement yet.

Fresh Water Amoeba hospitalizes my cousins daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow Stephanie, this thread was gut-wrenching to read!! How terrible this sweet little girl and her family are having to go through this!!

Heavenly Father, through Your only Son, You showed us that You have a special place in Your boundless heart for the little ones and You pour out an extra measure of Love for them. We ask You Lord, care for Lily in such a way that brings healing and restoration. We ache so badly when we see the little ones suffer, and we know You do as well. Lord ease her pain, and direct all her team of care-givers to a right treatment and cure for this dreadful illness. Remove it from her body that she may grow up a powerful testimony to Your omniscient power and mercy. Give her strength to endure and comfort her family. Lord I ask a special blessing on our sister Stephanie as she is in a field where she understands the seriousness of this disease more clearly than most. Show her and show us a sign that Lily is in Your care and hands and she is safe. Comfort all around her and the care for her to do Your work within Your will Lord. We ask these things through our Savior Jesus who strongly encouraged to let the little ones come to Him and be ministered to by Him. Let this healing from this trial be complete Lord in Jesus name, Amen.

What a gut punch Steph!! Please keep us posted. Where she is right now, she's in about the best hands she can be on the planet!! God bless her.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Saying a prayer for her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

oh no, God please take care of this little angel and make her whole again!

Comment

I am just up the road in Crawford. We heard about it wednesday. I pray she has a full recovery.

Comment

Prayers up for Lily

Comment

Prayers up for Lily and your family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

God bless and be with Lily and her family!

Very pertinent for me and my family. Slayer...Thanks for the posting and heightening Amoeba Awareness.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

prayers

Comment

Lord, please give her doctors wisdom and guidance to cure this precious little girl. Comfort her loved ones and give them peace in knowing you are the way to everlasting life with the father. Amen

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for y'all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up Lily, John, and Laci

Comment

Working...
                                X