• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome! Great job.

Comment

Congrats. I'd give it a try

Comment

I use almost all Sitka but I will support a TBHer for sure .

Comment

Looking good and looking forward to seeing all the final products.

Comment

I like. You know your entering a very competitive market. Sounds like your putting the time and the work in, you should do well. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Kudos for you to take the leap. I have always wanted to have my own camo company (not design, an existing one) and something I am still considering if I can get the funds right.

Just remember you don't want to be in the camo apparel business, you want to be in the camo licensee business.

Thanks. If your product is made in America I think we would license. However, we are going to avoid the chinamartification of our camo pattern. We really want the pattern to represent being American made as much as the label inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That pattern looks like it would work anywhere. Put a pocket on it !

Comment

I like it. I'm usually looking for larger/chunkier patterns as they blend in better with surroundings from a distance. I might prefer a tad less black but its pretty nice pattern. Looks like it would blend in very well with western and desert landscape.

Comment

I like it...

Comment

Good looking stuff...

Comment

Good luck. I'll be looking for a release date or more info.

Comment

Looks good. i think it will even blend in to the East Texas Pine trees.

Comment

In, with quality built in, it means I can get good mileage out of it. Being 100% American made product and materials I would gladly pay a bit more. Keep us posted and hope you can grow and become a site sponsor.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

What does "Western" mean to you? Not south Texas I assume..??

Comment

Working...
                                X