Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross Dellenger with Sports Illustrated says that a "somewhat obvious" replacement for Joe Brady, who is headed to the Carolina Panthers, could be current LSU of

As C B mentioned earlier.... Appears L S U may already have their man on campus. I was wondering who this guy was. He was always talking to Jeaux on the sideline. Pretty sure Eaux knew this was coming and had been making precautionary plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      LSU could take Heis-Mond and beat your Agnes's. It's always going to be that way. Always.

Don't sleep on the two early QB enrollees LSU got. It will be a QB battle. Brennan will have to earn it or hit the portal.

The GEAUXT set the bar high. Everyone knows it will not be matched again anytime soon. Just get the W's.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        Is there a TP in Midland now? Knew Odessa had 1. If so where is it?
        Sorry, yes it’s Odessa......

Comment

LSU could take Heis-Mond and beat your Agnes's. It's always going to be that way. Always. Yea... you will get your one off here and there as always. Print your cups. Just don't place a date on them.

Don't sleep on the two early QB enrollees LSU got. It will be a QB battle. Brennan will have to earn it or hit the portal.

The GEAUXT set the bar high. Everyone knows it will not be matched again anytime soon. Just get the W's.
          As could have any Top 50 school taken Joe Burrow and done the same thing. Funny how Bama’s little ***** is all about the trash talking the Aggies, when we all know, they’ll start a new 8 game wining streak this year.

Comment

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-f...unoz/88052887/

As C B mentioned earlier.... Appears L S U may already have their man on campus. I was wondering who this guy was. He was always talking to Jeaux on the sideline. Pretty sure Eaux knew this was coming and had been making precautionary plans.
            Unless Brady comes after him, he's bringing in his own assistant.

Comment

Congrats y’all Louisiana boys! Enjoy it because y’all going to leaux to both Texas teams this year.

Comment

Check him out! 1983 I believe, NW La. St.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dallas Cowboys walk on Cliff Harris will be inducted to the hall of fame. Add one to the littering.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Dallas Cowboys walk on Cliff Harris will be inducted to the hall of fame. Add one to the littering.

and yet, Drew Pearson continues to get shunned?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                      Check him out! 1983 I believe, NW La. St.

Told y'all. That number was a sure sign this year. Miss CoCo turned 77 and they won the state championship in 77.

Eaux doing the Mamou breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Unless Brady comes after him, he's bringing in his own assistant.
                        Eaux may break Brady’s shrimp legs if he goes that route

Comment

Seriously?

Comment

Yep.

I happened to be streaming the Musers this morning.

Comment

Wow, I was out of my pickup listening to the ticket and missed it. Did Waters get in?
                              Edit. I see he did.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Wow, I was out of my pickup listening to the ticket and missed it. Did Waters get in?
                                Harris did - Now there is only one player from the 70s first team ALL DECADE that is not in the HOF.

Really unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                                X