No announcement yet.

$5K Budget Hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dare to Bowhunt in South Africa. Can get there and back for right around that budget (travel included), have the time of your life and kill and handful of critters in South Africa! Shoot me a PM if your interested and I can get you all the contact info.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
      How about the new sponsor for elk in CO?

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...hlight=sponsor
      I'd obviously encourage you to take a look at our outfitter sponsors first and support those that support the site. Bearcat Outfitters in Colorado and Adasonia Safaris or FFF Safaris in Africa are possible options for out of state adventures.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by robie View Post
        He said adventure.

Free range elk in west Texas is $8K. Bison, red stag are good meat shoots behind high fence but not adventures.

Nilgai in south Texas is fun and very tough with a bow.
        Adventure is subjective haha. I like my adventures to be a little less grueling, but yeah, I get the point

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
          Dare to Bowhunt in South Africa. Can get there and back for right around that budget (travel included), have the time of your life and kill and handful of critters in South Africa! Shoot me a PM if your interested and I can get you all the contact info.
          Can I get some info on this? Thanks in advance. 512-269-9008 for text

Comment

For that price point, you could get a cool bison. I want to do this wearing period western clothing but using a sharps replica 45-70. You could do it with a bow and could make a cool shoulder mount and then tan the hide to make stuff. You could also do a aoudad hunt with a bonus Javelina. I went to a cool place in west Texas to get both and it was like being in Africa.

Comment

For that price you could do yourself and a buddy diy caribou in alaska. Travel included.

Comment

My three bucket list hunts, in ascending order:
                Rocky Mountain multi-species hunt (elk and mulies)
                Red Stag in Scotland
                Plainsgame in South Africa

Comment

I know you said other than deer, but a Sitka hunt on Kodiak Island would be pretty cool.
                  That said, I would recommend a bison hunt

Comment

If mountain lions are on the list, Cattrack outfitters here in Colorado is close to that budget. They are a great outfit

Comment

Guys I think I’ve decided on an African hunt with Dare To Bowhunt. They come highly recommended by anyone who has hunted with them. Let’s keep this thread going for myself and others to use in the future.

Comment

Bow Safari Consultants have a Pronghorn, Mule deer combo hunt in Wyoming that has like 80% success rate for like $5500 or something like that.. Its a really good deal

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Guys, bringing this back to the top. Did Africa last year and wanting to book my hunt for next year.... suggestions back up please. I’m really leaning towards a mt. Lion hunt. Anyone have outfitter suggestions? Remember, I try and keep it around 5K. Travel Excluded.

Comment

Did you look into cat track outfitters as posted?

Comment

Working...
                              X