No announcement yet.

Bill Obrien..... Stay or Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should stay. That way Texas has 2 NFL football teams that suck instead of just one..
    Yea I'm neutral..

Comment

Houston was up 24. ... Then Mahomes said, "Hold my beer!"

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        You misspelled, I'm full of bullhockey..
        Nope and surprisingly I honestly havent missed it. So many other things to do instead of sitting on the coach watching it. I dont live under a rock so I am aware of what is going on with the team. It isnt that hard to look at BOB's results during his tenure to know it is time for a change. He had his chance and the Peter Principle is in full effect with him. Im sure McNair will drag it out the way Jerrah did with Garrett but hey them Billionaires are smart guys. Btw, when I heard what was happening yesterday(all over facebook), I did have a pretty good laugh. Oilers 2.0.

Comment

Please go!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            U talked the ****... eat the crow.

Comment

OK the fake punt was stupid...we all know that....no balls on the 4th and 1 when you were dominating the game....ok you ARE STILL UP 24-0....

What I want an answer to is when you are down 17 points ( 3 scores ) on the 45 yd line...with 10 mins left....WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU CONSIDERING PUNTING? Your QB had to talk you out of it, cameras on the sidelines showed you to be confused as hell and had to call a timeout to think about it......

Just a complete moron of a coach with ZERO game management skills, I really believe he has too much on his plate and cannot multitask the play calling, head coaching and GM responsibilities.

Get rid of him already....when someone shows you who they are.....believe them

Comment

Maybe they got Robbed!!!

Eat that crow... take your beating.. you know you earned it...

Comment

Hinch is looking for work, maybe go after him.

Funny how the Obrien cronies are keeping quiet.

I was in college when the 35-3 happened. Some of us that watched the game together that day got together yesterday to watch the game.

What a disgrace. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Before that game, I would have argued against him being fired. After that debacle, there is no valid argument for keeping him. If we're ok with mediocrity, he's our guy. Why would we be OK with mediocrity? There are too many good, young guys out there that are hungry to make a name for themselves. Mediocre BOB is just that....mediocre.
                    sounds like a perfect fit for dallas!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I'm a long time Cowboys fan. I'll let you figure out the rest..
                      I get it now

Comment

Not only is he staying, he’s still in charge and calling all the shots. What a joke of an organization.

Comment

Does anyone know TShelly?

It might be a good time to send a wellness check by his house.

Comment

They have wasted nearly as much talent as the Browns.

Comment

gone please and I'm just a fare weather fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                                Texans need to learn something from the Cowboys............ Don't let this go on for 9 years like they did.
                                And the way the Texans will go about learning from the Cowboys is by hiring Jason Garrett.

Comment

Working...
                                X