Job search!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job search!

Leaving no stone unturned, I just wanted to see if anybody here knows of some job opportunities in/near Waco area? I know I'm casting a broad net but this is all so new to me. I haven't looked for work in almost 25 years! I've been an Area Sales Manager for a beverage wholesaler for the last 17 years. I started as a delivery driver and worked my way up to management. I've worn a lot of hats over those years, interacting with store owners, managers and buyers. I feel I have good customer service skills and am proficient in B2B aspects of product promotion and sales. I feel I could go on and on. If this finds somebody looking for a professional, hard working, loyal, employee with integrity, I'd love to share my resume and and see what happens!
    Thanks for looking!!!

Same boat

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Obviously I don’t know what type of pay your looking for so please don’t be insulted. What about HEB? Seems like there is a ton of opportunity there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        Obviously I don’t know what type of pay your looking for so please don’t be insulted. What about HEB? Seems like there is a ton of opportunity there.
        I was a landscaper and just finished my masters degree. Been looking into research

Comment

I wouldn’t mind driving for them but can’t work at store level. In my professional opinion, HEB treats the vendors very unprofessional. So, I have and will carry certain convictions. Otherwise, I’m pretty open minded to trying new things and such.

Comment

Good luck in your search

Comment

I just got an invite for a Walk-a-Mile on our inside sales team (renamed to Mid-Market Sales) at American Airlines. They're doing four of these this year...might be interesting to look at from an external perspective, although it's not in Waco. Best of luck.

Comment

You know a lot more about the inner workings of HEB than I ever will but nest of luck to you brother. And to the landscaper that got his masters, great job and best of luck to you as well. Actually luck is for rabbits. Good things will be coming yalls way.

Comment

You know a lot more about the inner workings of HEB than I ever will but nest of luck to you brother. And to the landscaper that got his masters, great job and best of luck to you as well. Actually luck is for rabbits. Good things will be coming yalls way.
                  Thanks my names Paul

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                    Thanks my names Paul

Your testimony must be quite a story! If you share on TBH, I'd definitely like to read it. Send me a link!!! I need all the encouragement I can get right now.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                        Ttt
                        Preciate ya!!!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

TTT;
                            Good luck to you, sir.

Comment

Don’t know if this is close to you just thought I’d share it on this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X