This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    I know you been picking them for a while. I was saying they are not comparable to UT in 2005 with “having no shot” because they are shooting to go 30-0.

Vince Young made some absolutely incredible plays to win that game and 60-70% they lose that game. Based on talent and unlikely plays that had to work and they did. I just don’t buy the whole “poor Clemson” narrative that Dabo and others are putting out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t have to buy it. Just his players. And it’s true. No one is picking them to win.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      You don’t have to buy it. Just his players. And it’s true. No one is picking them to win.
      They are 29-0 in their last 29 games. I don't think the players feel disrespected....ha. They were given an easy schedule and almost had one hiccup. They survived it and won every other game as they should have. I have no idea who wins but if Clemson wins, they are going to have to play a whole lot better then they did against OSU or LSU is going to have to play a whole lot worse than they did against Oklahoma.

If LSU plays at the level they have been playing at since A&M, I do think LSU wins.....and covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        For the record....as this has seemed to taken a different tract from the original comment and I don't want to be lumped in with a beatdown related disappearance like Mackdaddy's. The dove hunting was originally referenced BEFORE the LSU game as to why I was not going to be able to WATCH the game, being in Hereford, Texas, at a kids fishing event and dove hunting in the evening. And that I'd rather dove hunt than watch a football game....to which BoB couldn't understand. I did however make it back at half since we limited out quick enough to do so and shot enough Eurasians to make it fun..... And now you old forgetful farts know errr remember the rest of the story......Good day!

Carry on.....

Go Tigers!...
        I know exactly how it originally started, but that doesn't fit the joke. It's a thing now hero, to late to skim it.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          Last I remember there is to be only 1 college football thread. Everything college football should be in here. It gets tough for the moderators to herd cats in two threads
          ahhhh, ok

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            LETS GEAUX!!!!

They roll'n south at 4:15 pm. Last practice for some of the players at Tiger Field.

Shrimp Boat Captain and G I Jeaux will be on the lead bus

New Orleans takeover

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              https://twitter.com/LSUfootball

They roll'n south at 4:15 pm. Last practice for some of the players at Tiger Field.

Shrimp Boat Captain and G I Jeaux will be on the lead bus

New Orleans takeover

WE COMIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I certainly don't see them as an underdog. I've been picking them for weeks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                There are no underdogs in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  WE COMIN!

Finebaum picking the Bayou Bengals. The boot has taken over SEC Network

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Finebaum picking the Bayou Bengals. The boot has taken over SEC Network

This year is already a win no matter Monday! Hearing Gary D and finebaum having to praise dem tigers is a championship in itself [emoji1787]

Comment

I guess it could be worse. From the time Mack left TEXAS and whoever left A&M I have always brought up Yaba Dabs Dabo as a package of HC, assistants, staff etc. As much as I hear there is in TEXAS, you could have gotten the lot for hip pocket money. These threads would have been something else. I never brought that up to my Bayou friends after they ran off CNS

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I know exactly how it originally started, but that doesn't fit the joke. It's a thing now hero, to late to skim it.

Hahaha...That's fine.....Just don't lump me in with the Yank..

Comment

Drinkin lots of water and gatorade today bc this weekend is going to be hard on the ol' liver down in New Orleans.

Comment

Go Tighas!

I think they need to put Bobby H and Mike D calling the game... that would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              Drinkin lots of water and gatorade today bc this weekend is going to be hard on the ol' liver down in New Orleans.
                              Drink plenty of Bloody Mary’s. You will recoup with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamprat View Post
                                Go Tighas!

I think they need to put Bobby H and Mike D calling the game... that would be great!
                                Gotta be a drunk Bobby

Comment

Working...
                                X