X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigas

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
    Here's a closet LSU fan's notes to yours -

I thought LSU would beat Georgia, and thought they would demolish Oklahoma unless OU jumped out to a 2 score lead. I think they have a good chance of beating Clemson by 14 depending on which Clemson shows up.

Here's a Clemson alum's response to the latter part of your notes-

I think you're way underestimating how quick Clemson can score. We have had a LOT of TD drives this year with 2, 3, 4 plays. Higgins and Ross are dangerous, but Rogers can be too. ETN is at the mercy of which OL shows up for him, but we all know how explosive he can be. If we(Clemson) show up slow like we did against the suckeyes, we get beat by 3 or 4 TDs. If we come out breathing fire and playing football, it's going to be a good game.

If Edwards-Helaire is healthy, he scares me more than Burrow.
    Lol lots of 2,3, and 4 play scores. Against Who.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      The College Football crew over at Fox Sports unveiled their National Championship picks this week and everyone but Matt Leinart is going with LSU to win it all.

Here are their predictions:

Urban Meyer: LSU, 42-28

Bruce Feldman: LSU, 38-35

Joel Klatt: LSU, 42-31

Matt Leinart: Clemson 42,-41
      Kinda seems like 2005.

Texas and Vince Young stood no chance against the mighty Trojans and their TWO heisman winners.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Kinda seems like 2005.

Texas and Vince Young stood no chance against the mighty Trojans and their TWO heisman winners.

That's a great comparison. We can only hope it will be as exciting.

Comment

Kinda seems like 2005.

Truth

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
            Lol lots of 2,3, and 4 play scores. Against Who.

Take your pick since 2015-ish...

It’d be the same if we would have played a grueling schedule against the likes of Ga Southern, Texas, Northwestern State, Utah state, Mississippi state, Ole Miss, Arkansas, aTm, and Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bayou Bengals have nothing to lose. May as well play like it. Going against the new dynasty, Yabba Dabba Doo has the heavens smiling down on him, Bayou Jeaux is a castoff from the big pecans that Clemson just beat, Clemson has all the experience, and LSU was predicted to go 8-4 and finish at best third in the SECW.

Only shot LSU has is Eaux wore #77 when he and Bobby H won a state championship. And, Miss CoCo just turned 77. She said there is your sign.

Comment

2019 CFB Season National ChampionshipThread

Kinda seems like 2005.

Except Texas wasn’t shooting to go 30-0. Nobody should see Clemson, the defending champions, as much of an underdog. Do I think LSU wins, yes. Would I be surprised if Clemson won, absolutely not. They are a great team and have been for years now. Dabo has been spewing the “poor us” crap all year. I like Dabo a lot but give me a break ACC is way down this year. Not his fault but nobody was actively trying to keep Clemson out. They are a top 3 team and were treated as such.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Does not include people in pre-school and third year kindergarteners. Therefore, you must still attend class.
                    Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-10-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      Except Texas wasn’t shooting to go 30-0. Nobody should see Clemson, the defending champions, as much of an underdog. Do I think LSU wins, yes. Would I be surprised if Clemson won, absolutely not. They are a great team and have been for years now. Dabo has been spewing the “poor us” crap all year. I like Dabo a lot but give me a break ACC is way down this year. Not his fault but nobody was actively trying to keep Clemson out. They are a top 3 team and were treated as such.

I certainly don't see them as an underdog. I've been picking them for weeks.

Comment

LETS GEAUX!!!!

Comment

2019 CFB Season National ChampionshipThread

I certainly don't see them as an underdog. I've been picking them for weeks.

I know you been picking them for a while. I was saying they are not comparable to UT in 2005 with “having no shot” because they are shooting to go 30-0.

Vince Young made some absolutely incredible plays to win that game and 60-70% they lose that game. Based on talent and unlikely plays that had to work and they did. I just don’t buy the whole “poor Clemson” narrative that Dabo and others are putting out there.

Comment

Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Anyone heard from Macdaddy?? He must be slayin the dove! .

For the record....as this has seemed to taken a different tract from the original comment and I don't want to be lumped in with a beatdown related disappearance like Mackdaddy's. The dove hunting was originally referenced BEFORE the LSU game as to why I was not going to be able to WATCH the game, being in Hereford, Texas, at a kids fishing event and dove hunting in the evening. And that I'd rather dove hunt than watch a football game....to which BoB couldn't understand. I did however make it back at half since we limited out quick enough to do so and shot enough Eurasians to make it fun..... And now you old forgetful farts know errr remember the rest of the story......Good day!

Carry on.....

Go Tigers!...

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                                Really, LSU has been to 4 NC games in the last 16 years. How many other teams in the country have been that consistent. Bet you can count them on one hand.
                                Clemson has been to 4 out of the last 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X