X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    What position you play, baw?
    Got that sheepskin did ya?
    Same position you play. Cheerleader. Except, I cheer for a MUCH better team baw! One that is in the championship game. Will win the championship game. And, afterwards laugh at many of you that will crawl into your crawfish hole afterwards. Then, poke your head out every so often and talk about some nobody recruit you got and how you are own your way.

One Team!
    One Heartbeat!

Geaux Bayou Bengals!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Same position you play. Cheerleader. Except, I cheer for a MUCH better team baw! One that is in the championship game. Will win the championship game. And, afterwards laugh at many of you that will crawl into your crawfish hole afterwards. Then, poke your head out every so often and talk about some nobody recruit you got and how you are own your way.

One Team!

One Heartbeat!

Geaux Bayou Bengals!
      Thats skin?
      Pretty thin. Baw.

Btw..

Last edited by systemnt; 01-10-2020, 06:17 AM.

Comment

52 - 14 lsu

Comment

Now it's up to a 38 point blowout.

Dear lord people. Do y'all even watch football?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats skin?
            Pretty thin. Baw.

Btw..

Naw…. he ain't gone. You may want to tune in on the 13th and watch the game. You will see LSU as one of the teams playing. Remember them. The team that btho of your team 50-7. And, had to take the foot off the gas due to the mercy rule. Even if it is band aid sized skin. It is wayyyyyy more than you have in it. Zero. Of course LSUA is not main campus. But, it is still part of the great LSU system. What you got baw? Melted Blue Bell and a sore butt from that beatdown in red stick?

Comment

Can I be a tiger fan and be level headed on here?

Going into the Georgia game I thought LSU would win and should beat Georgia but didn't expect that.
              Going into the Oklahoma game I thought LSU would win and should beat Oklahoma but I didn't expect 49 points in the first half.

Going into the game Monday I feel like it will be a good game. I think Ohio State was the better team when they played Clemson but Clemson did what they do and found a way to win. I don't think Clemson can keep up with LSU scoring but if LSU doesn't slow Etienne down then Clemson can slow LSU down by keeping Burrow off the field.

Wish I had $3k laying around so I could make the trip. Should be a great game. And LSU is 1-0 this year when the Donald is in attendance. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Naw…. he ain't gone. You may want to tune in on the 13th and watch the game. You will see LSU as one of the teams playing. Remember them. The team that btho of your team 50-7. And, had to take the foot off the gas due to the mercy rule. Even if it is band aid sized skin. It is wayyyyyy more than you have in it. Zero. Of course LSUA is not main campus. But, it is still part of the great LSU system. What you got baw? Melted Blue Bell and a sore butt from that beatdown in red stick?

Comment

50-7.

Comment

Comment

Even COCO say's.... We Comin'!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Going into the Georgia game I thought LSU would win and should beat Georgia but didn't expect that.
                        Going into the Oklahoma game I thought LSU would win and should beat Oklahoma but I didn't expect 49 points in the first half.

Going into the game Monday I feel like it will be a good game. I think Ohio State was the better team when they played Clemson but Clemson did what they do and found a way to win. I don't think Clemson can keep up with LSU scoring but if LSU doesn't slow Etienne down then Clemson can slow LSU down by keeping Burrow off the field.

Wish I had $3k laying around so I could make the trip. Should be a great game. And LSU is 1-0 this year when the Donald is in attendance. GEAUX TIGERS!!!
                        I concur with your logic on the championship game and the other games LSU played.

I really think Etienne's success or Clemson running the ball successfully (which was the qb last week when it counted) is the pivotal piece of the game.

Appreciate the level head, the humor of the fanboy chatter on these threads is entertaining but I do enjoy some actual ball talk occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Here's a closet LSU fan's notes to yours -

I thought LSU would beat Georgia, and thought they would demolish Oklahoma unless OU jumped out to a 2 score lead. I think they have a good chance of beating Clemson by 14 depending on which Clemson shows up.

Here's a Clemson alum's response to the latter part of your notes-

I think you're way underestimating how quick Clemson can score. We have had a LOT of TD drives this year with 2, 3, 4 plays. Higgins and Ross are dangerous, but Rogers can be too. ETN is at the mercy of which OL shows up for him, but we all know how explosive he can be. If we(Clemson) show up slow like we did against the suckeyes, we get beat by 3 or 4 TDs. If we come out breathing fire and playing football, it's going to be a good game.

If Edwards-Helaire is healthy, he scares me more than Burrow.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post

I thought LSU would beat Georgia, and thought they would demolish Oklahoma unless OU jumped out to a 2 score lead. I think they have a good chance of beating Clemson by 14 depending on which Clemson shows up.

I think you're way underestimating how quick Clemson can score. We have had a LOT of TD drives this year with 2, 3, 4 plays. Higgins and Ross are dangerous, but Rogers can be too. ETN is at the mercy of which OL shows up for him, but we all know how explosive he can be. If we(Clemson) show up slow like we did against the suckeyes, we get beat by 3 or 4 TDs. If we come out breathing fire and playing football, it's going to be a good game.

Agree with most but not the last line, E-H is a really good rb (as is Etienne) but Burrow has been the most dominating qb I've seen in cfb in a long time, maybe ever (not sure who I'd say was more dominating but maybe someone). Burrow has been very close to flawless for the entire season imo, that's epic "scary" to me if I'm Clemson.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post

Good read. Lot of people undersale the WR corp for Clemson. Very good hands and blazing speed, do not understand why they don't get more props. Coach O will not underestimate them. Eitienne will be looking for revenge for the lack of recruiting he received from LSU. If LSU can keep him out of the End Zone, that would be great. The good thing is, LSU practices against backs like him.

Honestly, I think Clemson and LSU are as close to a mirror image as you possibly can get in a CFB game. Gonna be a close one.

Edwards Hellaire is healthy. He could have played more in the last game. Preservation.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                                [/B]

Agree with most but not the last line, E-H is a really good rb (as is Etienne) but Burrow has been the most dominating qb I've seen in cfb in a long time, maybe ever (not sure who I'd say was more dominating but maybe someone). Burrow has been very close to flawless for the entire season imo, that's epic "scary" to me if I'm Clemson.
                                I don't mean he's better than Burrow, but Burrow being so good makes him a homerun threat everytime he touches the ball since a lot of schemes are going to be drawn up to defend Burrow's arm. That, and the kid is 5' nothing, so it's a chore to tackle him.

Comment

Working...
                                X