Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...I need to find some permissions... I am seeing HUNDREDS of ducks

Comment

Had a great hunt this AM on the coast. started slow ,but by 6:50 I was done. 1st bird was a blackjack. Had to get the dreaded zero out of the way. LOL! Finished up with 4 teal & a gaddy. The wind was howling for sure. Gust in the mid 30 mph range.

Comment

Got 5 mallards and a gaddie this morning

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Had a great hunt this AM on the coast. started slow ,but by 6:50 I was done. 1st bird was a blackjack. Had to get the dreaded zero out of the way. LOL! Finished up with 4 teal & a gaddy. The wind was howling for sure. Gust in the mid 30 mph range.

I haven’t been duck hunting in a few years. Used to hunt every single day I was off work, at least 3 days a week. Been meaning to go again. Lol. Never did much hunting on the coast.

Comment

Had a a good hunt this morning on the prairie. 10 spoons, 5 pintail, 3 teal, 2 gaddy’s. Wind was crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
              Had a a good hunt this morning on the prairie. 10 spoons, 5 pintail, 3 teal, 2 gaddy’s. Wind was crazy!

Nice!

Comment

Mix bag of spoonies, gadwall,red heads, teal and a lone mallard this morning south of Ft Worth.

Comment

We killed a solid strap of birds this morning
                  Saw quite a bit of green heads but they just wouldn’t do it right. Great hunt none the less

Comment

Headed out near Pairs, TX tomorrow for a hunt! Hopefully it produces some birds!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                      Whole lot of ugly in this photo, good thing the dog is in it so it didn’t break the camera

I think the dogs out to replace grumpy cat.

Comment

Saw a ton more geese today moving around in Garwood. Was able to get our 2 man quick. Mix of teal, pintail, gadwall and Portuguese mallards.

Comment

Hunted Lake Somerville this morning. Very slow. Only saw a couple of birds and didn’t hear much shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post

I think the dogs out to replace grumpy cat.

I just saw this. The dog is hilarious. He's a dork usually, but when it comes to a post-hunt pick, he's all business.

Comment

Man. May be another rough year in central TX. One spoonie this am. Going to hunt Brazos tomorrow and hope for magic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Any good guides up in the conroe/ lake Livingston areas?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X