Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I want is for 2019 to be a better year than 2017 & 2018

Comment

Jobs in Texas(or South Carolina) for me and the wife!

Ready to GTHO of this place.

Comment

Power washer

Comment

Deer lease----100-500 ac, near Seguin. Got everything else I need/want.

Comment

I don't wish for anything for Christmas. Being single if I want something I usually just buy it. Riley doesn't get many gifts but instead we go on a Christmas vacation

Comment

Good health for the wife and I for another year. That way we can enjoy watching the Grand kids!

Comment

Just to be with my family and away from work. Have not seen my little girl or gf since July 23rd and won't be home till the 10th of next month.

Comment

Jetboil for coffee and food at the lease. We only have a generator for power and I don’t like running it in the morning before I hunt. Also have to walk 1/2 mile in to the lease when it rains cause I can’t cross a creek when wet.
                  Would also like a cart to pull behind atv for gas and gear when I have to walk into the lease.

Comment

We're doing a trip to Colorado... everybody's happy

Comment

A weekend without a call in to work

Comment

I’m looking for a grain mill and upgraded fermenter for brewing beer.

Comment

Everything I need I’ve already got, everything I want y’all can’t afford.

Comment

Whipple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My mom still counts on me and my brother to send her a list. I hold off buying stuff so she has something to get me.

The fist item is incase she wins the lottery. LOL

Duck boat with 25 HP Yamaha outboard and galvanized trailer. - http://wareagleboats.com/boats/5/542fldy

FHF bino harness
                              Made with high-quality Cordura, our binocular harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. The updated features of the PRO-M harness include MOLLE on the underside of the pouch for attachment of modular accessories.

(foliage)

FHF bino harnes shoulder pads
                              This shoulder pad accessory is designed to easily slip over the Pro-M and Service Model Bino Harnesses and the Chest Rig. It will fit old and new harnesses alike and will provide a small amount of padding, a matching shoulder color, and will help tame and contain the ends of the straps from the harness.

(foliage)

Magellan Outdoors Brush Backpack

Muzzy Trocar 100-Grain 3-Blade Broadheads - 3-Pack

Hevi-Metal™ Shotgun Shell (3" 1-1/4 oz. # 2 1,500) - http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hevi-...3.uts?slotId=3

Giftcard to local flyshop - http://livingwatersflyfishing.com/fly-shop/

Big Game Hunter's Guide to Colorado - https://www.amazon.com/dp/1885106556...v_ov_lig_dp_it

Comment

Couple hundred acre ranch. Anyone want to buy it for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X