No announcement yet.

Semi-Live/Live Hunt in STX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off work, gathering up a few last minute things, and waiting on Handy Andy to get here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      I don't think they've hunted this half of the ranch yet ... other than hogs, which is ironic, on the other half, the hogs are a protected species.

Got ya bubba
      Well y’all give it hell and do your best to shoot straight aight?? 😁 eagerly waiting on this hunt to get underway 😁😁

Comment

I'm off work, gathering up a few last minute things, and waiting on Handy Andy to get here!

Must be nice! I’m only half way there. Have a meeting in just a sec, a schedule full of patients, and birthday shots at the end for a staff member’s Birthday. THEN, I will be on the road finally.

It would be quicker if Kevin would just meet at my house, but he is making me come pick him up first.

Wish me luck that I can make it through the entire drive with him as copilot.

Comment

good luck guys!

Comment

Good luck. May your shot be straight and true!

Comment

Good luck to you both.

Texastaxi don't forget your booster seat so you can see out of the blind windows.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                Must be nice! I’m only half way there. Have a meeting in just a sec, a schedule full of patients, and birthday shots at the end for a staff member’s Birthday. THEN, I will be on the road finally.

It would be quicker if Kevin would just meet at my house, but he is making me come pick him up first.

Wish me luck that I can make it through the entire drive with him as copilot.
                You know, I never thought about that ... it makes so much sense for me to drive an hour north, wait on your slacking arse, then drive another hour south before we start the trek west.

It's a good thing you're not a real doctor! [emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                  Good luck to you both.

Texastaxi don't forget your booster seat so you can see out of the blind windows.
                  I've got a new, foldable booster seat! It's sweet!
                  Pictures to follow!

Comment

good luck guys!

Comment

Good luck hunting those large and healthy multi-tined whitetail buck deer.

Comment

Best of luck to you guys!!!
                        And post lots of pics, please.

Comment

You know, I never thought about that ... it makes so much sense for me to drive an hour north, wait on your slacking arse, then drive another hour south before we start the trek west.

It's a good thing you're not a real doctor! [emoji14]

You sure are getting mouthy for someone hitching a free ride!

Guess you will be riding in Piper's kennel in the back now...

Comment

Comment

It'll smell better than you and I won't have to listen to your non stop jibber jabber!

Last edited by Texastaxi; 11-08-2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

It'll smell better than you and I won't have to listen to your non stop jibber jabber!

Since you are bored and waiting on me...

Why don't you turn you tapatalk signature OFF so that we don't have to read "Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk" every time you post!

Comment

Working...
                                X