Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bertwarbutton View Post
    Verstappen is close to locking this up

Don’t jinx anything! Four races left, and I’ve seen some crazy things in F1 over the years.

But I’m definitely pulling for Max!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very true, anything can happen but I would be happy to see another driver win at this point... Looking forward to Russell in the Mercedes next year!

Comment

P1 ended like the p3 last week!!!![emoji2962]
        Ham got new engine, so 5 grid drop. Qualifying at 1 today, then a sprint tomorrow. Gasly was 5 again today!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of changes in the sprint with Ham/Merc getting penalized for drs issues in the wing plus engine penalties and Max getting slapped with a hefty fine for violating the staging rules. Im excited to see Gasly in P4 on the sprint and hopefully he can pick a spot or two up. Hoping Ham gets a stellar sprint finish and keeps things sporty for tomorrow!

Comment

Ham can't run in sprint as I understood ? And back of grid Sunday......maybe from pit row?? Hard to keep up from a ground blind in Saskatchewan....lol. Gonna be tough to stay in championship race with all this drama.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

Correction.....my phone app showing Ham in sprint race!!![emoji2962]

Comment

Incredible SPRINT today.....historic in nature!!!! Talk about driving like a bat [emoji1660] outta heck!!!
                Tomorrow, if anything like today it will be vicious out there. Lots of drivers got dusted in living color.....whew!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Incredible SPRINT today.....historic in nature!!!! Talk about driving like a bat [emoji1660] outta heck!!!
                  Tomorrow, if anything like today it will be vicious out there. Lots of drivers got dusted in living color.....whew!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

You ain’t lying! Wow!!!

And that has to be the most expensive “oh shiny let me touch this” experience ever! $50k wow. Did you hear Seb on the grid after that “I think I’ll touch the front wing maybe that’s only $25k” hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                    You ain’t lying! Wow!!!

And that has to be the most expensive “oh shiny let me touch this” experience ever! $50k wow. Did you hear Seb on the grid after that “I think I’ll touch the front wing maybe that’s only $25k” hahaha.
                    What a incredible day in the theater known as F1!!![emoji12]

Comment

OMG.....[emoji2962].....that was unreal!!!! Greatest F1 performance.....ever.....any era!!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji95][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]
                      Brazil had an incredible layout and the crowd was non stop fanatical. Yep, this race for the [emoji471] just got turned up about 10x!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        OMG.....[emoji2962].....that was unreal!!!! Greatest F1 performance.....ever.....any era!!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji95][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]
                        Brazil had an incredible layout and the crowd was non stop fanatical. Yep, this race for the [emoji471] just got turned up about 10x!!!!

Had to avoid all social media until this evening when I got a chance to watch. All I can say is these boys are getting after it, elbows out and I love it. What a race by Lewis! It was a perfect situation for him with the safety cars and like a pro he fully capitalized on the situation and his pace was amazing. That new motor was showing out! I was pretty bummed to see Lando with the lap 1 puncture though, he is a growing force to be reckoned with. Next year is going to be nuts!

Comment

Awesome race on a great track! Last 3 weeks will be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                            Awesome race on a great track! Last 3 weeks will be epic.
                            OMG.......u nailed that!!![emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Comment

Max just hit with 5 grid spot penalty. Bottas hit with 3 grid drop.
                              Gasly now in P2 and Alonso P3.........gonna be aggressive driving from Alonso. 3 races to the championship.

Comment

What a race, Hamilton just had blistering speed it’s amazing really. Max had really good pace and getting to P2 inside 5 laps shows his abilities as well but didn’t have the same wheaties Lewis did I guess. How about those punctures! I really wanted to see Lando up front as well but Alanso on podium was great. Checo would have been formidable if he’d qualified worth a dang. He was really great today as well.

It will be interesting to see if the merc engines can hold this pace. I was listening to some commentary on their units and it seems they fall off quite fast after a certain hour mark, I don’t remember what it was. Apparently they are .5-1 second slower at the end of their life which is why they have taken so many this year. Red Bull only has .1s between brand nee and replace. One of the engineers suspected they were running the engines the last two races in a higher output mode or setting which explains the pace but would further increase the rate of those losses.

Comment

Working...
                                X