2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Still know dates for Miami but supposedly the track has moved forward decently since I was there in May.......and it was literally NOTHING worth looking at.

Attend the F1 Miami Grand Prix 2024 at Hard Rock Stadium with an F1 Experiences' Official Ticket Package featuring race tickets, VIP hospitality & insider activities

Don't forget that Hamilton was largely dominant before the era changed to hybrid and before he was with Mercedes.

I saw where Christian Horner announced that the price tag on Max's car would be $1.8 million pounds..........ouch! Oh, the pic you posted of the Redbull is shocking. Is that actually the right car?

It’s definitely the right car. That crash was brutal. I didn’t realize Perez’s crash was 60+ G’s. Crazy! Hamilton’s biggest claim to fame to me is winning I think 9 races his debut season. Absolutely insane. Paddy’s reference was more to the fact that he hasn’t had a persistent rival all these years going pound for pound.

If you would, PM me your contact for Miami. It seems to be a little bit of a cluster.

Comment

This is the last rep that contacted me about my Miami deposit. I have not set up my timeframe to discuss current status but I will deaux it next week......actually, thank you for the reminder!

Oscar,

I wanted to introduce myself to you as I'll be working with you as we begin to finalize your hospitality for the 2022 F1 Miami Grand Prix.

Over the next few weeks, I'd like to find some time on your calendar to walk you through a brief overview of the types of hospitality options we'll have available & our timeline. While pricing and benefits/amenities are not 100% finalized yet, this call will give you a very good overview and prepare you for when we go on sale in the September/October time frame. Use the link below to schedule a time for us to connect in the coming days/weeks.

Sorry, but the page you were looking for could not be found.

Looking forward to working with you this year!

Christina Coleman
      Account Manager, Premium Sales & Service
      Hard Rock Stadium
      347 Don Shula Drive
      Miami Gardens, FL 33056
      P: (305) 943-1590

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
      It’s definitely the right car. That crash was brutal. I didn’t realize Perez’s crash was 60+ G’s. Crazy! Hamilton’s biggest claim to fame to me is winning I think 9 races his debut season. Absolutely insane. Paddy’s reference was more to the fact that he hasn’t had a persistent rival all these years going pound for pound.

If you would, PM me your contact for Miami. It seems to be a little bit of a cluster.
      Whew!!! That is car is freaking FUGLY!
      Yes, that seems correct as that rookie season was AMAZING by all standards. The other teams have not nailed it like Mercedes in the hybrid era to be brutally honest, that got left in the proverbial fumes. Also, we cant blame Hamilton for falling to the right team at the right moment in F1 history, right?

Comment

This is the last rep that contacted me about my Miami deposit. I have not set up my timeframe to discuss current status but I will deaux it next week......actually, thank you for the reminder!

Oscar,

I wanted to introduce myself to you as I'll be working with you as we begin to finalize your hospitality for the 2022 F1 Miami Grand Prix.

Over the next few weeks, I'd like to find some time on your calendar to walk you through a brief overview of the types of hospitality options we'll have available & our timeline. While pricing and benefits/amenities are not 100% finalized yet, this call will give you a very good overview and prepare you for when we go on sale in the September/October time frame. Use the link below to schedule a time for us to connect in the coming days/weeks.

Sorry, but the page you were looking for could not be found.

Looking forward to working with you this year!

Christina Coleman

Account Manager, Premium Sales & Service

Hard Rock Stadium

347 Don Shula Drive

Miami Gardens, FL 33056

P: (305) 943-1590

Whew!!! That is car is freaking FUGLY!

Yes, that seems correct as that rookie season was AMAZING by all standards. The other teams have not nailed it like Mercedes in the hybrid era to be brutally honest, that got left in the proverbial fumes. Also, we cant blame Hamilton for falling to the right team at the right moment in F1 history, right?

Absolutely not! Hamilton to my knowledge has always been very gracious towards Mercedes bc even when he was at McClaren he ran a Mercedes power plant. If anything he played the cards perfectly! Paddy’s point was there was just no other cars that were close to competing with them but he at least felt there were drivers who, given the right ride, could have. I think the best was the Nico/Lewis rivalry.

Comment

Absolutely not! Hamilton to my knowledge has always been very gracious towards Mercedes bc even when he was at McClaren he ran a Mercedes power plant. If anything he played the cards perfectly! Paddy’s point was there was just no other cars that were close to competing with them but he at least felt there were drivers who, given the right ride, could have. I think the best was the Nico/Lewis rivalry.
          Yessir, I concur! The changes for 2022 are truly going to tell a huuuuge story about each team. As noted earlier, some teams made zero changes in 2021 and betting it all on 2022 and 2023.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessir, I concur! The changes for 2022 are truly going to tell a huuuuge story about each team. As noted earlier, some teams made zero changes in 2021 and betting it all on 2022 and 2023.

Was listening to Jost talk about the new car vs this year and he said Williams is putting nothing into the 21 car and was very blunt about expecting not to be competitive for the rest of the year and Russel.

Comment

Was listening to Jost talk about the new car vs this year and he said Williams is putting nothing into the 21 car and was very blunt about expecting not to be competitive for the rest of the year and Russel.
              I gotta believe it will be completely different next year. Actually think Hamilton is hanging around just to prove he is the dominant driver pre-hybrid, hybrid and whatever next year brings.[emoji848] That guy could walk away and be in movies tomorrow or whatever else he has a interest in.

Comment

I agree. The car makes the drivers job easier but the driver’s skill is getting 100% out of the car under various setups. To me it’s more like they are one single entity and the more cohesive they are the better the outcomes will be.

Paddy Lowe has a good interview in Beyond the Grid talking about the car vs driver. He points out that while Lewis is 100% a special, wicked talented driver he also has been the heir of immense fortune in the fact that Mercedes has had the best car in the turbo era hands down. He also talks about the fact the Lewis hasn’t had many true rivals with comparable cars (but some with what he thought could be comparable talent) forcing the tighter points race….until recently with the obvious exception being Nico in 2016.

52G crash? pffft, I was there the 214G crash at TMS, I think it still holds as the world record for highest recorded G load survived, not a title you want.

Comment

Looked at the Formula E Grand Prix this morning from London. Wow....pleasantly surprised and YES......the future is here[emoji106]. Those cars were getting it on and the drivers were super aggressive. The usual suspects (manufacturers) had teams. But 1st place went to Mahindra..[emoji38]....heck, I thought all they did was tractors. Mercedes was 2nd.[emoji6] I need to see how much of this technology is making its way into F1 or better yet the consumer markets.

Comment

Looked at the Formula E Grand Prix this morning from London. Wow....pleasantly surprised and YES......the future is here[emoji106]. Those cars were getting it on and the drivers were super aggressive. The usual suspects (manufacturers) had teams. But 1st place went to Mahindra..[emoji38]....heck, I thought all they did was tractors. Mercedes was 2nd.[emoji6] I need to see how much of this technology is making its way into F1 or better yet the consumer markets.

Boring as sh#t just like the F1 parades used to be, wake me up when they get faster...

Comment

I watched this. Wish it had been a longer track to get a good idea of speed.
                      Then I thought of the 2 guys that died in The Woodlands in that Tesla and the battery fire that took 2 hours to put out!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                        I watched this. Wish it had been a longer track to get a good idea of speed.

Then I thought of the 2 guys that died in The Woodlands in that Tesla and the battery fire that took 2 hours to put out!

I’m not convinced you can get the weight and energy density corrected to really have the same experience with FE that you get with F1….and sound is obviously part of that. Those battery fires are crazy to watch too, count me out. I want noise, gates of hell screaming at 15k rpm noise.

Comment

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Who’s ready for Hungary?!

I saw this and it was too good not to repost here

Comment

Gonna be in south Carolina this weekend plan to tune in as much as possible. [emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

I’m ready for the action to begin this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Alright alright alright, silver Eagle front row followed by team bovine. This should make for some interesting mid race battles. Anyone catch the tomfoolery in Q3? These teams, not just drivers, all have sharp elbows and I’m hoping for some aggressive racing!

Comment

Working...
                                X