Dave Ramsey free for 14 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Ramsey free for 14 days

For those facing financial uncertainty with the Covid-19 virus, I wanted to share that Dave Ramsey is offering Financial Peace University for FREE and most things on his web site are discounted. Go to www.daveramsey.com to learn all about it. If you're stuck at home, this would be awesome reading and could change your financial life.

Also, tonight, Thursday March 26th, they are having a free "Message Of Hope" at www.daveramsey.com/hope

Text "Hope" to 33789 for a reminder about the Message of hope live event.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Heard about that this morning on the podcast. Might have to get it a try.

Comment

Good deal, will have to check out what other books are on sale

Comment

Just checked it out. The Financial peace university is still showing 129.00.

I’m probably not looking at something right. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Definitely a good place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              Just checked it out. The Financial peace university is still showing 129.00.

I’m probably not looking at something right. Thanks for the heads up.
              It's showing free for me, and the Total Money Makeover audiobook is $1.99. Try www.daveramsey.com/hope to see it.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                  It's showing free for me, and the Total Money Makeover audiobook is $1.99. Try www.daveramsey.com/hope to see it.

Got it! Thanks again for posting.

Comment

My family went through Financial Peace about 5 years ago. It was a life changer for us. I've always made a good salary and my wife works at our church. We live in a modest house, never really budgeted too much and paid all our bills on time. Both our boys were headed to college and we (meaning I) decided we needed to get a handle on our finances. It was amazing how much money we "bled" every month.

With that said, not trying to toot my own horn but instead let everyone know that this system does work. It can be difficult for some though. The biggest thing about it is actually in the name "PEACE".... Financial stress is huge for most people and if you can get your debt under control, set a solid budget and save for emergencies, the peace in times like this is awesome. I would recommend this to anyone regardless of the situation you are facing. Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBoy View Post
                      My family went through Financial Peace about 5 years ago. It was a life changer for us. I've always made a good salary and my wife works at our church. We live in a modest house, never really budgeted too much and paid all our bills on time. Both our boys were headed to college and we (meaning I) decided we needed to get a handle on our finances. It was amazing how much money we "bled" every month.

With that said, not trying to toot my own horn but instead let everyone know that this system does work. It can be difficult for some though. The biggest thing about it is actually in the name "PEACE".... Financial stress is huge for most people and if you can get your debt under control, set a solid budget and save for emergencies, the peace in times like this is awesome. I would recommend this to anyone regardless of the situation you are facing. Just my two cents.

Very good point about the peace part. It's so nice to be able to focus on what matters in times like these instead of money or financial worries.

Maybe some folks can learn something from this stuff. But the math is simple, it's the commitment, discipline, and impulse control that is a problem for most people.

Comment

I am seeing a Free 14 day Trial.

Comment

Times like this are why he so heavily promotes an emergency fund

Comment

I started the Dave Ramsey thing 10+ years ago. I did NOT follow everything to a T but for the most part, its just common sense stuff. The wife and I do well and only have mortgage as debt. I obviously don't like the times we are living in currently but if either of us were to lose our job, we have plenty of money to live on for quite some time. I'd encourage anyone that is curious about it to check it out.

Comment

Nice. Thanks for the heads up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X