Game carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Honker View Post
    This is my Kart of death. I recommend it if you cannot use a motor vehicle to retrieve your deer. The big wheels are great for getting over logs and such. The design makes it easy to move a big critter.

Comment

Cart

This is the one I use
      Rage Powersports Kill Shot Heavy Duty Big Game Deer Hauler Cart - $125

Rolls well and hauls all kinds of dead things, along with all the other crap i now hunt with.
      Attached Files

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Kill Shot Throne 3-in-1 Game Cart, Hunting Chair Shooting Rest https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014U0LFBI..._bpuDEb0A209MS

Haven’t tried it but might be my next purchase if I start hunting public more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
            This is the one I use
            Rage Powersports Kill Shot Heavy Duty Big Game Deer Hauler Cart - $125

Rolls well and hauls all kinds of dead things, along with all the other crap i now hunt with.
            I use one to haul 4 bags of corn. Easy down a sendero. Balance the load correctly and pull it

Comment

I like that two axle deal but didn’t use it enough to justify double the cost. I’m sure eventually I wished I had. I bought an $80 deal off Amazon and have been happy with it . A guy suggested flipping the handle over like in the Rtic pic and it made all the difference in the world as far as ease of pull. With all our rocks, cactus, dead cedar and hills at our place dragging deer flat out just sucks! Not only is it a PiTA, it’s rough worrying about the cape keeping it high enough because the rocks will destroy one. These have been a welcome addition to our camp since we found Flattop at 880 yards without one. [emoji2359][emoji23]

Anyway. I did a few alterations like flipping the handle and adding HD cotter pins in place of the clips for the wheel axle to make it a little sturdier and not pop off while dragging. As little as we use them just dragging out deer or pigs to the truck, they have done well

Last edited by Smart; 03-20-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I have the hawk crawler. It’s the best money I’ve spent in a while. You can load a lot of stuff on that thing. I use a couple ratchet straps and carry my gear in. Super quiet too.

Comment

I've had 4 or 5 of them over the years (two wheelers) as I've been hunting public land almost 35 years here in Texas. Just bought the Hawk Crawler Last summer. But haven't had a chance to use it yet. And like Whitefalcon above, I've added pull-pin wheels to all my ladder stands over the years also. Doubles as a game cart.

Comment

Great Price on a Hawg crawler....with free shipping. Have bought several cameras from VMI through the years.

Well hell.... Amazon too. Where was this pricing when I was looking?...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Great Price on a Hawg crawler....with free shipping. Have bought several cameras from VMI through the years.

Well hell.... Amazon too. Where was this pricing when I was looking?...

https://www.amazon.com/Hawk-Crawler-.../dp/B01D93036U
                      Wow. They were over $200 when they came out... and were worth that!

That’s a great buy!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        Wow. They were over $200 when they came out... and were worth that!

That’s a great buy!
                        Ya. And when I purchased mine last year, it was all I could do to find one. They weren't available anywhere. Oh well. I have mine now and I love it. I was carrying my climber on my back. Now I just strap everything to the cart and roll in. The one thing I love about this cart is when there is a log in the way. The rotating axles make climbing over a breeze. I hauled out (2) deer last year on public ground. My hunting buddy used it as well to pull his deer out as well.

Comment

Well I got the hawk crawler in yesterday. $125 and free shipping from amazon was hard to pass up. It looks well built and solid.

I wouldnt mind replacing the tires with some solid rubber ones so I never have to worry about air pressure or flats. Anyone already done this? At minimum I'll put some tire goo in there for the time being.

Comment

2 words. Jet. Sled. Goes through mud, water, gravel, etc. U can put your gear in it too. Its not fancy. But it beats any cart that doesnt have a motor.

Comment

Originally posted by BC288 View Post
                              2 words. Jet. Sled. Goes through mud, water, gravel, etc. U can put your gear in it too. Its not fancy. But it beats any cart that doesnt have a motor.

I used them pulling decoys over mud ...but my rocky lease would tear that to shreds...I just cannot see that beating any cart.
                              Last edited by Smart; 03-25-2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X