F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it mag rated or handgun calibers only? Lol. Jk jk

Its gonna be sweet.. I'm envious but happy for ya!

Id go with 18" rims if primarily a highway and road vehicle, you'll have a bit better handling but still plenty if sidewall.. if used in 4x4 then the more side-tire the better is how i think about it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

In for this! that is going to look slick as all get out!!

Comment

in for the finished product

Comment

will it weigh more with kevlar?

Comment

Originally posted by frios View Post
            will it weigh more with kevlar?

I’ll ask him when I talk to him this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wish you were closer so I could buy your factory front bumper off you. I have an iron cross that I am tired of and want to go back to change the look. Lot less to do a little to these old trucks than to buy a new one huh?

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                Wish you were closer so I could buy your factory front bumper off you. I have an iron cross that I am tired of and want to go back to change the look. Lot less to do a little to these old trucks than to buy a new one huh?

Well I know people that have over 700,000 miles on these old 7.3’s. So my thoughts are why not just spend a little now instead of paying $1000 a month on a new one. It’ll be built the way I want it and no one else will have one exactly like it. I figure if I ever do buy a new one I can just keep this one for a toy or work truck.[emoji6]

Comment

F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Originally posted by RWB View Post

you wouldn’t want it. It’s got some rust and a few lil dents. Probably just let em keep it.

Last edited by Texas Stalker; 10-12-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Talked to LRM today. I asked Lance about the weight it adds to a vehicle. He told me that with the size of truck I have it may add at most 100 pounds. Just for y’all that asked.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Any pics to add or updates?

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                          I first thought it was upside down as well, because normally the star is white on the flag and on this version is black, just like the top section, so, I take that they inversed the color spectrum and made the white black...follow me?

At any rate, it doesn’t look good.
                          It's not upside down, the star is right side up, they just did it wrong.

Comment

My entire jeep is rhino lined, it has been some time and has plenty of wear and tare and want to redo it... Wonder if they would be able to scrape old lining off and put theirs on?
                            Last edited by TexasTealHunter; 10-17-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              It's not upside down, the star is right side up, they just did it wrong.
                              I don’t think you follow me...

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                                I don’t think you follow me...
                                No, I do. And I think you're right.....just noting that the star is right side up...so you must be right.

But now I realize with just a 2 color spectrum, that's how it has to be. Otherwise they'd have to outline the star and that would look dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X