No announcement yet.

Prayers for mother in law hurt @ low’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP, I truly hope your MIL is ok, but I think it is total BS to try to get money or expect money from Lowe’s. She is old, she tripped and got hurt, sh$@ happens. Why should you expect them to be responsible. If she trips at home and falls who are you going to try to squeeze money out of......I just don’t get that way of thinking

Comment

Prayers for mother in law hurt @ low’s

That’s tough. My 79 yr old grandmother just passed from falling and hitting her head in CVS. Was on blood thinners and developed a brain bleed that wouldn’t stop. Prayers for your MIL.

Texan16, we had the same mentality. She had fallen multiple times in the last couple months and we tried to convince her to use a walker. We knew the fault laid squarely on her age and mobility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by solocam_aggie; 04-28-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        If they don’t automatically offer to pay the bills hire an attny.
        This for sure. You would assume that they would do the right thing but if not I would break it off in them!

Comment

Lowe's

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
          OP, I truly hope your MIL is ok, but I think it is total BS to try to get money or expect money from Lowe’s. She is old, she tripped and got hurt, sh$@ happens. Why should you expect them to be responsible. If she trips at home and falls who are you going to try to squeeze money out of......I just don’t get that way of thinking
          THis ^^^

Comment

That piece of broken tile looks treacherous. Hoping for a full recovery and expedient payment from Lowe’s.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

So much stupidity on this thread that it is sickening.
                Being on the opposite side of this thread, be VERY careful what you say or post.
                To the OP, if you have questions on how to handle, PM me directly. Dont listen to the internet lawyers here. They know nothing. Threatening to get a lawyer will not get you anywhere.

Comment

OP. If they do not cover her bill's at the ER, post why. She should also be covered for any futured problems. For those are apposed, at 70's, 80,s and above years old, things happen. If there are things laying on the floor, and someone trips, the company is liable.

Comment

Hope she is okay. In this sue happy world, I’m not surprised by the responses. things happen, but the automatic sue response is why our world is the way it is. Same people for suing when a police officer shoots their loved one even though they violated someone are same who say sue Lowes in my opinion. Either you are part of the solution or part of the problem

Comment

Hope she makes a speedy recovery

Comment

OP, sorry your MIL had this happen and pray for a quick and pain free recovery. Looks like a pretty good bump she has there.

No doubt a lawyer can make a case here, but it appears the transition is marked well. I never want anyone to come to my house again, there’s a crack in the driveway and 1 section of concrete on my rear patio rose about 1/4” above the other. Some of y’all might want to check the sidewalk in front of your house in the morning. Sure would hate for a neighborhood walker to take a trip on your property.

Comment

God bless mothers-in-law who go to Lowe’s with their sons-in-law. Lord, please help this lady heal completely.

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                              THis ^^^
                              agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                                agree with this 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X