Doge bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doge bandwagon

I know nothing about crypto currency but I followed a link from a TBH’r and signed up with the Robin Hood link. I invested 100.00 in Doge Coin and joined the kool aid drinkers. I like to gamble and thought what the heck, maybe it will catch fire. If you are interested in jumping on the wave use my link below, you will get a free stock and I will get free stock. It is a gamble but it is fun to keep up with as well. They will ask you to link a bank account but I figured I already do that with many other payments for service. Cross your fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you like to gamble, check out safemoon. It's real cheap and moving up quick

Comment

There are threads on crypto in general and XRP and Doge. The search function is your friend.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
        if you like to gamble, check out safemoon. It's real cheap and moving up quick
        Where did you buy it at? Its not on RH yet

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still waiting on RH to approve my account

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            Where did you buy it at? Its not on RH yet

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Not on RH, I bought from Bitmart.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                Not on RH, I bought from Bitmart.

Safe moon is hard to purchase

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
                  Safe moon is hard to purchase

took me 6 hours to figure it out lol but i tripled my money already on it. you can use bitmart and just buy it with usdt though pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                    took me 6 hours to figure it out lol but i tripled my money already on it. you can use bitmart and just buy it with usdt though pretty easily.
                    I cannot even get USDT right now. Also cannot get BNB from Trust Wallet. No Safemoon as of now. Been trying for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
                      I cannot even get USDT right now. Also cannot get BNB from Trust Wallet. No Safemoon as of now. Been trying for a while.
                      If you're having the "not available" problem, I'll tell you what worked for me. Let's say you want to put $1000, and it says, "unavailable." If that happens, hit the back button, and replace that last zero with a "1." Then try a "2" then try a "0" again, and keep doing this over and over again, and eventually, it will work, and the "Simplex" thing will come up. It worked for me just now.
                      Attached Files

Comment

interesting

Comment

I was finally able to purchase safe moon, it was harder than buying a house because I am new to this whole crypto coin business. We will see how it goes

Comment

I was able to purchase some BNB this morning. Awaiting for it to arrive in my wallet to buy some Safemoon. Hopefully get in soon. Such a pain!

Comment

For me to buy safe moon, I used trust wallet and I first purchased “smart chain BNB” and then swapped it with the “pancake house” app to safe moon. I then had to create a custom token in order for safe moon to show up in my trust wallet. There were a lot of steps involved but I found some good videos on YouTube that helped me.

Comment

Working...
                              X