Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    We were in humble next to the dump..
    Facility is actually really nice...but holy smell...
    They musta got a hell of a deal on the land for it...
    Been there a time or three for baseball and soccer if it's the place I'm thinking about. Lindsey Lyons or something along those lines?

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
      Been there a time or three for baseball and soccer if it's the place I'm thinking about. Lindsey Lyons or something along those lines?
      Thats the place

Comment

Went 0-1-1 on Saturday, boys just didnt look like they wanted to play at all.
        Sunday morning, my "kids" birthday, turned 14, won first game 7-2. him and his catcher are now 3-0 on Sunday morning games. lost game two 7-5. was 7-0 until the last inning with 2 outs and they decided they wanted to show up. would have been 5-0 as the other team did not score off a base hit.....all errors.

anyway game 1 was a little foggy
        Click image for larger version

Name:	72663534_10212576418805841_4164833450538303488_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	24596062

Comment

My 10U team won their tournament. We’re 2-4 in winning our tournaments. I figure they’ll bump us up to AAA now. Pretty good group of kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When you are wearing two pieces of protective equipment, and the pitcher is determined to hit you in one of them... which one do you choose?
            Tan chose wisely.

Comment

Tanner had a hard weekend at the plate... mostly because he became a target..
              Helmet hit on sat.
              50ish mph fast ball to shoulder blade on Sunday.
              Didnt wince ..cry..wimper..wore it and took his base..
              He said after the game he mightve said a bad word under his breath when he saw it comin.

Behind the plate was another great tourney. Picks at third and second.. and tagouts at home.
              Fun weekend..came up short..but boys played well.

Comment

My son pitched a complete game surrendering only 2 runs in the semis and his buddy did the same for us to run rule the last 2 games at BBUSA.

Bats were on fire as well. Good outing.

Comment

Great job fellas

Comment

My 8 year old daughter was asked to pick up with a 10u team this past weekend. It was her first experience with kid pitch. Her team won the championship and she laid down some really nice bunts.

Comment

Awesome stuff!

Comment

Love following along on this thread. Brings back some great memories. My son was brought up playing select baseball and finished his last 6 years playing with the Banditos org. He was offered multiple scholarships offers (pitching) with a few at the D1 level till he decided to stay close to him and took a full scholarship at Galveston College. I still haven't completely rapped my head around why he decided to hang up his cleats the beginning of this year but it is his life.lol

With that said, he has decided he wants to help up n comers and is now giving lessons in the Houston/The Woodlands/Conroe etc area for pitching and hitting. Colton will definently get your boy game ready so give him a shout. He recently just started his own Instagram page.

Comment

2019 Select Baseball

Luke played in Middle School Matchup tournament last weekend. This is a one time a year tourney that gets 6-8th graders at the same school and plays against other schools.

Because of how crazy select ball (and parents) is, we had 10 kids from one middles school that play on 9 different select teams.

They all came together and played loose and joked around...it was awesome. I couldn’t recommend this enough if you have kids this age and enough to organize a team at your school.

Comment

Sock I wish this area would have done this. One of the best ideas I have seen in a while. Everyone enjoy the upcoming Spring season.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                              Luke played in Middle School Matchup tournament last weekend. This is a one time a year tourney that gets 6-8th graders at the same school and plays against other schools.

Because of how crazy select ball (and parents) is, we had 10 kids from one middles school that play on 9 different select teams.

They all came together and played loose and joked around...it was awesome. I couldn’t recommend this enough if you have kids this age and enough to organize a team at your school.

That sounds like a blast!

Brady is trying out Sunday, with Canes organization, for next spring. I’m ready to see him play in his own age group for the first time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post

everyone i know that has done the MSM has said it was a blast. nobody put one together for our middle school and i found out about it right after the deadline or i would have tried to get it together.

ive seen how much great pub MSM has gotten around DFW the last few years and wonder why we all just dont go with the little league or dixie league model where kids play representing their hometown, with all their friends...?

all you hear about is how much fun they had playing MSM yet monday afternoon everyone is back playing with their select teams with kids from everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X