alliance of american football tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alliance of american football tonight

i will give it a look see. on cbs. san antonio commanders vs san diego fleet.

I'm gonna give it a look and see if it is worth watching.

Comment

wow you can hit qb and get no flag.

Comment

Well...it’s football! They must not have the same rules as the NFL! De-cleated!

Comment

Been watching. Like the fast pace and physicality. They actually hit each other and dont get penalties.

Comment

Looks like a off season keeper to me!

Comment

Seems decent enough to me.

-john

Comment

Some interesting rules. No Kickoffs, ball starts on 25 yard line each possession. No extra points, teams always go for 2 points. Defense can only rush 5 players and none can be from defensive secondary if I remember correctly. There are plenty of other rule differences, but these are the ones I can remember. I'll take a look see. Can't be any worse than the NFL.

Comment

todays games on cbs sports @ nfl network.
                  Memphis at Birmingham Sun, Feb 10- 4 p.m. ET
                  Salt Lake at Arizona Sun, Feb 10- 8 p.m. ET

Comment

Will watch the Arizona game tonight, got a kid (young man) from Fairfield playing on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                      Will watch the Arizona game tonight, got a kid (young man) from Fairfield playing on the team.

I’m going to give it a shot tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was pretty dang impressed, with the portions of the games I watched yesterday.

Much better pace than any NFL game for sure, and they had way fewer commercials.

Loved having the coaches and players all mic'd up too. Both teams had some pretty high level talent, who didn't make it or got injured out of their NFL jobs, being given some second chances to be seen.

Comment

Trevor Knight plays tonight.

Comment

I liked it. I thought the speed of the game was pretty good.

If they do a good of keeping some of the college guys playing football like a Trevor Knight or a Garrett Gilbert, I am all in.

Comment

I watched the San Antonio game from start to finish which is something I rarely do with NFL. The players bust their rears and it was a good product. Looking forward to the 3pm game today.

Comment

Working...
                              X