No announcement yet.

Help answer a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Couldn’t tell you the last time I took a bath.

If I’m sore I’ll get in the hot tub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
      Whats the difference in a hot bath and sitting in a Hot Tub? Other than 5,000 dollars?

I dont take baths but i see why people would. If i were to take a bath it would be after i was clean and for the muscle relaxation.

The difference is several hundred gallons of water, filtered and chlorinated. [emoji1303]

Comment

I do not wash my mustache with the water I wash my back side in.............

Comment

I will soak in Epsom salt and hot water for awhile then let the water out and take a shower. Havent had an actual bath in years.

Comment

No baths for me, was in high school last time I took one and that was due to a super sore and achy back. But when done immediately stood up and showered off. The bath was more of a hot tub than anything. Wouldn't be opposed to that now but still not really worth it to me. Rather just shower off.

Don't do hot tubs either, or swimming pools.

Comment

Can’t remember last time I took a bath, always shower

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Are you looking for approval of your doings? [emoji3061][emoji51]
                Well[emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Bath tub, no. Hot tub, YES.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    The difference is several hundred gallons of water, filtered and chlorinated. [emoji1303]

The city water that comes out of my faucet is filtered and chlorinated too..? Its just disposable and cost a lot less than buying, filling, maintaining, and electrical/gas cost to heat a hot tub.

Comment

When sick or sore a bath with Epsom salt is the way to go sometimes.

Comment

we put in one of those tubs with jets 25yrs ago and it has never been filled with water. Showers only for me and the wife.

Comment

Little rubber ducky and all.

Comment

I was over 30 years old before I lived in a house that had a shower. I grew up in rural areas in older houses. Just the way it was.

Comment

80% showers / 20% baths
                              Usually only take a bath when I'm wiped out after a workout or working in the yard. If I'm real dirty I rinse off in the shower first.

Comment

I usually get in a time or two per year when I'm sick or hurting. When I had a kidney stone that was the only thing that helped the pain. I always have to shower after though.
                                Last edited by CEO; 09-22-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X