No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw 7 nilgai yesterday afternoon stuck an old 7 point but couldn’t find him. Also took a picture of a doe with blue eyes never seen a deer like that before

Comment

Let’s see pics of this mountain lion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post

X2

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post

X3

Comment

Congrats. Wish we had gotten picked for Laguna. I miss that place. But I can't complain we got picked for East Lake. Hope we get lucky and tag something, it is an exotic hunt only. This will be my second hunt there. I was fortunate enough to hunt Laguna on 4 occasions. Ever since TPWD took over the NWR drawn hunts. Haven't made back to Laguna. Good luck on your hunt.

Comment

Sorry guys no pix of lion. It did not stay around long.

Wind is horrendous today. Left unit 1. 1 TBH'er still there in dark grey/black dodge. It is dry out here.

Comment

I saw quite a bit of deer and nilgai including 2 of the biggest bucks I’ve seen in a long time but never could get in position to get a shot all deer were moving through the open while I was hunting the edge of the brush line

Comment

Looks like it was a tough hunt. I’ll be there for one of the rifle hunts. So if anyone has information they would like to share about shot placement or areas to hunt, send me a message ‘cause I am all ears.

Comment

Thia was the most uneventful hunt at Laguna.
                    Someone snap a pic if the final board.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone called the feds on my buddies that were duck hunting Because they were mad that their duck blind was set up too close to their pop-up....which was literally on the coast line....

Comment

I hope this means they will be thick in there for my hunt next week, but it sounds like it’s been extremely slow on all three hunts and probably not a good sign of things to come.

Comment

They were there. I saw plenty of Nilgai. Just never in range. Also could have killed all the does I wanted, but I wasn’t after a doe. Never did see a buck though.

Comment

Definitely a difficult hunt. Had many whitetail in shooting range just never had a chance to pull back on one. Goodluck to everyone in the next hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                              Thia was the most uneventful hunt at Laguna.
                              Someone snap a pic if the final board.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              Here was the board at 10am. Sorry for the glare. Can you pm the picture of the entire board from your trip?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Man I was hoping to see a lot more on that board. I left after first day. News of bucks fighting at deer camp ate me up so I bailed. Saw a deer and nilgai both sits but closest was around 65 yards. Good luck to the next group.

Comment

Working...
                                X