Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your “Go To” Deer Corn Additive/Added Attractant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mix apple and persimmon scented corn, which seems to do well for WT and Axis.

Comment

Why vaniller!

Comment

I’ve got to where I use vanilla. Other than that I’ll use a powdered feed called p&p’s nut grub. It’s ground up peanuts and rice bran. It is Absolutely crack for a deer. It’s made in Arkansas and I don’t believe it is distributed far south.

Comment

I use that acorn flavored syrup stuff and pour it on the corn in buckets and put it in some hollowed out logs I made. It just keeps them looking for it even after it is gone giving me an extra opportunity.
          The other day I cut up some bruised apples and added it to the corn and they were fighting over those apples.

Comment

I use a product called vapple it’s amazing but that’s because it has vanillin in it which is known to dull the sense of smell also whatever flavor you use get the cover scent to go with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buck Candy!?!?!? Lol

Comment

I've always just used regular old corn, but saw some Peanut butter corn the other day, $7.49 a bag, thought I'd give it a try, smelled just like peanut butter but don't know if it made any difference to the deer

God Bless
                Bish

Comment

Originally posted by axis fmj View Post
                  buck candy!?!?!? Lol
                  😉

Comment

Double down!!!

Comment

Like others above I've had success with drawing new deer in with fortified big tine. They don't eat it any better than regular corn but the scent attracts them better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by ElfEyes; 11-25-2020, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Bb2.

I only use a couple of cups per 3 gallon size bag of corn when I hand corn, so it lasts a while

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bacon!

Comment

My go to corn is whatever the feed store is selling. My deer do not have discerning palettes.

Comment

Whatever is Cheapest usually at Beaver Store.. Most already got that $20 dollar bill ground up in it...Kinda like Traildust said

Comment

HEB in Wimberly and Dripp sell Mumm’s apple scented corn so that’s what they get!

Comment

Working...
                                X