No announcement yet.

Terrell County Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dedicated to any and all info, pics, tips, and tactics dealing with any hunting or hunting related activities within Terrell County, Texas.

Comment

Did the above link work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
        Did the above link work?

Yes sir

Comment

Headed to Dryden Sat night to get there Sunday morn to put out a new timed protein feeder and fill the rest. Looking forward to seeing what bucks are still showing up on camera and getting them growing again for this upcoming season.

Comment

I am going to try and go in March. My lone wireless camera quit working so I am wanting to get out there and check on things. The weather yo yo is killing me Lol

Comment

I can't go until March 9th. It's killing me too. I know the hogs are running rampant.

Comment

Yeah..... we are having to load feed last minute due to rain chances. We should be good traveling and once out there, but will be last minute as far as loading and keeping over 2 tons of bagged protein dry.

Comment

Looks like the weather will be pretty good. My phone weather app shows sunny 76 on Saturday and partly cloudy and 64 on Sunday. I di miss my wireless cameras though. I had two and brought one home to be upgraded to 4G the one I left out there was upgraded to 4G last year. I suspect some critter is involved. Cameras have a solar panel that keeps a deer feeder battery charged that feeds the camera. Last photos that came in showed 30% battery when they have been out there for over a year and stay at 100% battery. Probably a coon climbing on it and pulled the charging cable loose or chewed it. We have never seen any hogs just Javi

Comment

I really want to try a cell camera, but I'm not sure I get enough service to get pics. I'll have to do more research and see what's out there. I think Spypoint or Spartan has an app that the pics get sent to and you don't necessarily need ATT/Verizon, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      I really want to try a cell camera, but I'm not sure I get enough service to get pics. I'll have to do more research and see what's out there. I think Spypoint or Spartan has an app that the pics get sent to and you don't necessarily need ATT/Verizon, etc.
                      I get zero ATT service, and spotty Verizon service. When my cameras were 3G on the Verizon network I would get from 80% to 40% signal and they worked fine. With the 4G I get 100%-70%. Not sure how Spypoint works. Got to have a cell signal of some kind I would think.

Comment

We have ZERO cell service at out lease out there. Would love a cell camera, but not gonna work out there unless a new tower goes up somewhere close.

Comment

Terrell County Hunting 2018-2019

400 miles of EPIC’ness!

West of DelRio and load has pulled good. Last stretch....

Comment

Hope it all went well. Wanna try and run a feeder out there soon. Pics of the new setup ?

Comment

Feeder in place.

Comment

Teach ‘em young....

Comment

Working...
                                X