• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received the shipped email today
    expected delivery still 6/18 - 6/24
    I also kept options to a minimum for a quick turnaround
    FX4 7.3 XLT Premium Package

Comment

Got the call today truck has arrived at the dealership.
      Picking it up tomorrow. Price has went up $1295 since the order date. It should be Price Protected but something tells me there's gonna be problems!! Fingers crossed for a good outcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by NockUmOut View Post
        Got the call today truck has arrived at the dealership.
        Picking it up tomorrow. Price has went up $1295 since the order date. It should be Price Protected but something tells me there's gonna be problems!! Fingers crossed for a good outcome!!
        Good luck! i'm right behind you and also wondering what I'll encounter.. supposed to be next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stroked View Post
          Dang, I ordered back in Feb and still ain't heard anything....
          Same here. Ordered 2/17. Nada...

Comment

Truck made it to the house! Everything went smoothly got what I wanted without much resistance! Didn't have a comfortable feeling from the day I order till about mid May(poor communication, customer service) but when the new guy took over it seem to all change!
            Kuddos to Cavender Ford (Columbus) new sales manager

Comment

Originally posted by NockUmOut View Post
              Truck made it to the house! Everything went smoothly got what I wanted without much resistance! Didn't have a comfortable feeling from the day I order till about mid May(poor communication, customer service) but when the new guy took over it seem to all change!
              Kuddos to Cavender Ford (Columbus) new sales manager
              That’s surprising to hear since anything on their website is $10k over sticker price. Tried buying from them before I went to Ryan in Sealy. Had bought from Cavender before with no issues.

Comment

I read yesterday they are now starting to see softness in auto sales. Ford reported their sales were down 15.3% year over year and delinquency rate was increasing. The next 6 months will be interesting to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                  I read yesterday they are now starting to see softness in auto sales. Ford reported their sales were down 15.3% year over year and delinquency rate was increasing. The next 6 months will be interesting to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                  .... Have a buddy that frequents one of the auctions local to me that said trucks slowed down considerably the last few weeks. Still big money but plenty sitting

Comment

I saw a fb add where a guy is trying to sell the F450 he ordered for an extra $5000 above msrp. He wants someone to buy it from the dealer but they have to give him 5k. I’d like to know if the dealer lets him do that.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                      I saw a fb add where a guy is trying to sell the F450 he ordered for an extra $5000 above msrp. He wants someone to buy it from the dealer but they have to give him 5k. I’d like to know if the dealer lets him do that.
                      I don’t see how he can do that. Dealership would probably laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                        Doubt they would. Had a buddy do the same thing when he changed his mind on a Platinum 6.7 250 Tremor he ordered a few days after mine. He had a buyer lined up at $115K for an $88K truck. He had to buy the truck then resell the truck. Dealer wouldn’t just transfer the sell to the new buyer, so he ended up eating the taxes.

Comment

Sitting at the dealership…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4205.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	24686576
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4217.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	24686577

Made it home! Not sure I’m a fan of this 10 speed, it’s just weird.

Weber Motor Company was great, honored price from date of order, and filled her up with gas before I left!

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                              [ATTACH]1093114[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]1093115[/ATTACH]

Made it home! Not sure I’m a fan of this 10 speed, it’s just weird.

Weber Motor Company was great, honored price from date of order, and filled her up with gas before I left!

The 7.3 with the 10 speed takes some getting use to. It is learning right now and can be a bit jumpy and shifts a little hard from park to drive.

Comment

I dig the 10 speed. Joker gets to 7 or 8 and you never feel it

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X