Express Cleveland/Humble to FW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Express Cleveland/Humble to FW

Looking for an express from either Cleveland or Humble to Fort Worth... SaltwaterSlick was kind enough to give my son a tractor and gator (toddler sized I'm not sure exactly how big they are, but I imagine both would fit in the bed of a truck. Also, they are broken down into pieces. I don't believe it to be small pieces.

Any help would be most appreciated!!! I am off Saturday/Sunday/Tuesday but can't make it down there myself.

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Still looking

Comment

Probably could’ve helped 2 weeks ago, but that was before it was asked for.

That said, I could probably make a slight detour and get them halfway or so up there next weekend. No idea if that helps but throwing it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                        Probably could’ve helped 2 weeks ago, but that was before it was asked for.

That said, I could probably make a slight detour and get them halfway or so up there next weekend. No idea if that helps but throwing it out there.
                        I will keep it in mind if anyone else could connect it!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                          I will keep it in mind if anyone else could connect it!
                          Let me know, I’ll be heading up to our place in Leon County at some point next Friday.

I can take 59 on the east side and pick them up, then cut over. Will probably be coming back Saturday but I can adjust a bit.

Comment

TTT - I should be down that in about 3-4 weeks, but if I could get this any sooner I would certainly appreciate it. More due to not wanting to burden Saltwater Slick any more than I have to with storage. Thanks!

Comment

If he can get them to me Sunday evening in Conroe I can bring them back. I’ll be leaving Galveston around 7:15-7:30.

Comment

Working...
                              X