What is your truck gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
    Ruger model 77 17hmr kills everything from sparrows to hogs. Cheap to shoot and relatively quiet.
    Same here on my UTV

Comment

Suppressed Ruger Predator in 22 Mag

Comment

I don't keep a rifle in my truck at all times but I always have my Marlin .22 mag in the rack on my 4 wheeler or UTV.

Comment

Originally posted by Blownshelby View Post
          Aside from Youtubers and Ruger's website, has anyone actually seen on of these? Seem like vapor ware thus far.

Comment

Marlin 1895GBL 45-70

Comment

No gun in my truck last decade, almost shot up a group of guys I caught stealing onions, I had never made a group of men so mad in my life and the driver begged me to shoot him, decided maybe I didn’t need one. If I catch them stealing I will just help load the bags. My neighbors grandson was guarding the water melons. A crew beat the kid up and stole a trailer load. They came back to kick grandpa’s azz too and get another load. First round went thru his heart, second round hit the other guy as he ran away in the wrist and he lost his hand. He lost his farm, now its just have a plan inside the house. I catch thieves at the cotton gin regularly after the alarm goes off, what can you do?

Comment

Nothing that STAYS in the truck, but I usually have a 700 in 223 or 3006, or an AR, or an AK with me.

Comment

A-bolt micro in 3.08

Comment

Savage 22 mag bolt action

Comment

And a Ruger 357 revolver in security six.

Comment

Ruger 96 .22 mag is what I keep in my vehicle. No hogs here so primarily an armadillo smacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                          Ruger 96 .22 mag is what I keep in my vehicle. No hogs here so primarily an armadillo smacker.
                          Dang... Those 22 mags are pricey...

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                            . . . Now I carry a marlin tube fed .22 mag. More like a buggy gun instead of a truck gun . . .

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
                            Same gun I carry in my Mules gun rack. It’s 35 yrs old and still getting it done. Mostly turkey predators with hollow points

Comment

Model 7 CDL in .308. It has killed more pigs than swine flu and almost as many deer as blue tongue!

Comment

You leave guns in your truck here, they won’t be your guns for long! Usually a 222 or 22mag riding in the front seat.

Comment

Working...
                                X