Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
    Are we talking about the 7.3 gasser or diesel?
    He just got a 22’ 7.3 a week or two ago, so I’d bet he’s talking about the gasser. I can tell you I’d never go from a 6.7 diesel to a 7.3 diesel. I’d be miserable. I was miserable driving a 7.3 long before I enjoyed the 6.7 lol

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
      Are we talking about the 7.3 gasser or diesel?
      Gasser. No way would I go from a 2019 6.7 to a 7.3 diesel. I know they are reliable as hell.

Comment

Got my sticker and it says In production!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
          Got my sticker and it says In production!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Congrats! It’s an exciting time. Probably looking at another month to delivery I would guess.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            Congrats! It’s an exciting time. Probably looking at another month to delivery I would guess.
            It took about that for me

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              A whipple is definitely calling my name. I told myself I’m leaving this one alone though. I was already looking at tires this morning, but talked myself out of it. It’s getting window tint next week and a bed cap. After that I’m not doing anything to it I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone order an F250 lately?

A whipple is definitely calling my name. I told myself I’m leaving this one alone though. I was already looking at tires this morning, but talked myself out of it. It’s getting window tint next week and a bed cap. After that I’m not doing anything to it I hope

I keep saying I’m not doing anything to mine but they just look like a paw paw truck stock.

37’s and lift here we come[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I keep saying I’m not doing anything to mine but they just look like a paw paw truck stock.

37’s and lift here we come[emoji23]

How big of a lift are you going with?

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                    How big of a lift are you going with?

I’m thinking Carli 4.5 but not really looking forward to spending another 7k with no rims.

Comment

I’m thinking Carli 4.5 but not really looking forward to spending another 7k with no rims.

I thought long and hard about ordering a Lariat 250 non tremor and going Carli 2.5” Pin Top kit or 250 Tremor. Finally decided Tremor hoping I could leave well enough alone lol Still may swap out the Duratracs for Ridge Grapplers, but suspension and wheels are staying the same.

Comment

I thought long and hard about ordering a Lariat 250 non tremor and going Carli 2.5” Pin Top kit or 250 Tremor. Finally decided Tremor hoping I could leave well enough alone lol Still may swap out the Duratracs for Ridge Grapplers, but suspension and wheels are staying the same.
                        Same reason I ordered the Tremor. So far so good. I haven't even spent money on a tint or ceramic coat yet.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I almost went tremor but decided I would want taller.

Went 3.5 on my 17 then it got confusing as **** looking at the new.

Try and follow me on this one because I could be way wrong but it’s what I’ve heard the last few weeks.

2022 tremor is 2.5 but the 2021 and up are an inch shorter than the 2017-2020(could be off a year and only to 2019). So that’s a 1.5 inch lift vs my 2017.

So now they are telling me the 2022 4.5 inch carli is actually a 5.5 which would make it the same hight as 2017 with a 4.5 which would be 1 inch taller than my 17 with the 3.5.

The reason I want a 4.5 is because I guessed the 2.5 is a 3.5 and I’d still be and inch shorter than my 17.

I always thought my 2017 would have looked better with one more inch clearance. I had a rubbing issue with factory wheels on my 2017 and 37’s.

Only way I know how to fix that is aftermarket wheels, spacers, or maybe going with a 11.5 wide vs 12.5 wide tire.

Comment

I have some 4.5 Carli coils (and a pile other OUO parts)… sounds like you need to buy them from me.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                              I have some 4.5 Carli coils (and a pile other OUO parts)… sounds like you need to buy them from me.

No,no,no, and no!

Must stay strong and like 19 MPG highway.

Comment

No,no,no, and no!

Must stay strong and like 19 MPG highway.

Might as well just do it. You already put way too much thought into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X