No announcement yet.

My son can use some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continuing! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent. Everyone needs to keep an eye out for bicyclists and motorcyclists. Complaining about cyclists not following every traffic law is a bit hypocritical. Cyclists slowing and rolling through a stop sign doesn't warrant a death sentence, but definitely deserves a citation. That said, a driver getting annoyed at having to slow down behind a group of cyclists, and intentionally cutting them off causing a pile-up should be beaten with a claw hammer. I've been in a 28 bike pile-up that had multiple injuries, while riding the MS-150 before.

Comment

Praying for a good update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to see a positive update on one of these threads. Keep ‘em coming.

Comment

Prayers up for continuing improvement.

Comment

Thanks for the update and good report.

Comment

Praying for continued improvement and recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                    Prayers sent. Everyone needs to keep an eye out for bicyclists and motorcyclists. Complaining about cyclists not following every traffic law is a bit hypocritical. Cyclists slowing and rolling through a stop sign doesn't warrant a death sentence, but definitely deserves a citation. That said, a driver getting annoyed at having to slow down behind a group of cyclists, and intentionally cutting them off causing a pile-up should be beaten with a claw hammer. I've been in a 28 bike pile-up that had multiple injuries, while riding the MS-150 before.

These same people complaining about the slow rolling, slow roll in their cars/trucks. I don’t have a problem with it unless it impedes me and I haven’t seen it do that. I’ve had more cars be a problem with the slow roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for a full recovery.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for a full recovery!

Comment

Praying for complete recovery

Comment

Thanks to all. Today they removed the chest tube and he was able to speak for the first time since the accident. The only bad news was because of bowel concerns they removed him from the morphine so there is a lot of pain. Tomorrow is shoulder surgery but things are looking up. Thank you all!

Comment

Great news! Prayers continuing.

Comment

Great news! Truly glad I saw this before my prayers tonight. God bless you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X