Sonora / Sutton County 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biggun View Post
    Oh wow... so this bubble is between San Angelo and Sonora?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are between Sonora and Roosevelt, north of I10. We actually got a little rain on the west side of the ranch and its starting to green up just a bit, the east side is still dry as a bone.

Comment

We got .66 over night. Enough to make mud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post

Mud is GOOD! ........

Rwc

Comment

There was a good storm thru the area last night. Of course, it went south, then east and north of me. I barely got a sprinkle. [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Bisch

Comment

Mud is **** good right now!!! Stolle, where are y’all in Sutton.
            Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            There was a good storm thru the area last night. Of course, it went south, then east and north of me. I barely got a sprinkle. [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Bisch

I sure hope we got some more at the ranch. SW corner of the county on 189. The radar looked promising but I didn’t keep up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
              Mud is **** good right now!!! Stolle, where are y’all in Sutton.

I sure hope we got some more at the ranch. SW corner of the county on 189. The radar looked promising but I didn’t keep up with it.

South East Corner down Harrell rd.

Comment

Appears we got another real good rain off 189! I watched the radar all night lol. Blew through quick but appeared to be a solid rain maker. Planning on going this weekend. Any sign of axis kicking off rut yet and getting vocal? Should be anytime now

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  Appears we got another real good rain off 189! I watched the radar all night lol. Blew through quick but appeared to be a solid rain maker. Planning on going this weekend. Any sign of axis kicking off rut yet and getting vocal? Should be anytime now

They were getting a little more vocal 2 weeks ago when I was there. I’m going to be out there for a few days in the end of May

Comment

Biggun,

This place is NE (mostly East) of Sonora on FM2597, SW of Fort McKavett if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
                      Biggun,

This place is NE (mostly East) of Sonora on FM2597, SW of Fort McKavett if that helps.

[emoji1303]

Comment

South East Corner down Harrell rd.

We’re close. I’m right off of 10 on Harrell rd.

Comment

Any axis rut reports?

Comment

Very little sign on our place this weekend, but are seeing the bucks starting to disperse as they’re becoming hard horned.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                              Very little sign on our place this weekend, but are seeing the bucks starting to disperse as they’re becoming hard horned.

Man I took off a few days next week to try and get some good hunts in. I might be a bit early

Comment

Our place is GREEEEEEN. Answered prayers there. Animals pulled off the feed for better food. Can’t blame em. No axis heard. Turkeys were still gobbling. Had 4 gobblers responding and 2 coming in on a string. Was trying to call em in for a guys 10 year old daughter. It didn’t work out but they had fun! Had em right in our lap just wouldn’t come out of the brush. Great time was had. Hoping the green up wasn’t too late and they’ll put on some inches this year. Sort em out in august or September abd see if there’s a candidate for a bullet!

One of the guys sons shot a heck of a boar and it was his birthday! I’d post a pic but I didn’t ask permission to do so yet. I’ll ask and post up if it’s ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X