No announcement yet.

Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dealer must not have submitted the order right away because I got the confirmation email from Ford over a week later.

At this point all I have is that email and a dream.

Apparently they did remove the fifth wheel prep, however, after initially saying it was too late to change.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
      On the page that says ‘In Production’ the link to my window sticker was near the bottom….don’t know if you’ve checked there yet.
      Checked that link about 1000 times. Says unavailable.

Comment

[QUOTE=deep n the heat;16152875]Did you give them your drivers license and sign a order form? If not they didn’t do their order verification[/QUOTE

Gave them my DL and signed a buyers order form with a order number, order type, and body code. Also gave them a $500 deposit(with credit card) toward truck but haven't received any type of conformation yet. Hopefully ill get everything this morning. If not ill be calling to see what the deal is and/or canceling payment!

Comment

[quote=NockUmOut;16153371]
          Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
          Did you give them your drivers license and sign a order form? If not they didn’t do their order verification[/QUOTE

Gave them my DL and signed a buyers order form with a order number, order type, and body code. Also gave them a $500 deposit(with credit card) toward truck but haven't received any type of conformation yet. Hopefully ill get everything this morning. If not ill be calling to see what the deal is and/or canceling payment!
          It could be your salesperson hasn’t went and input the ‘official’ order form. I received my email almost immediately after mine completed this.

Comment

[quote=slayr;16153382]
            Originally posted by NockUmOut View Post

It could be your salesperson hasn’t went and input the ‘official’ order form. I received my email almost immediately after mine completed this.
            I truly believe this is the case. Hopefully it gets inputted this morning.

Comment

[quote=NockUmOut;16153394]

I truly believe this is the case. Hopefully it gets inputted this morning.
              Make sure he inputs it soon. They are cutting 2022 orders off 3/31. You may have a long wait. As of last week they had over 280,000 backlog orders on Super Duty trucks.

Comment

Finally got my sticker this morning. Getting excited now.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                  Finally got my sticker this morning. Getting excited now.

What day did you order? Gas or Diesel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm almost to the finish line. Built 3/24! Now let's see how long it takes to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                      What day did you order? Gas or Diesel?

1/29.

XLT Premium 7.3.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                        I'm almost to the finish line. Built 3/24! Now let's see how long it takes to ship.
                        Keep us posted. It will give me an idea of how long to see mine.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          1/29.

XLT Premium 7.3.

Perfect, I did the 7.3 and a fairly basic lariat, so I imagine I’ll be about even to your wait time

Your at 60 days… I can live with that [emoji1787]

Comment

Got the confirmation email from Ford this morning
                            we'll see how this goes
                            ordered XLT premium 7.3 as well

Comment

Got the email my build was completed this morning. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Got the email my build was completed this morning. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks.
                                Good deal.
                                I guess I can stop checking tracker for another week if my build goes as yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X