Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
    You should call your salesman to see what you have to remove if you want to get it scheduled sooner rather than later.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    Everyone that got put into production got that same message. It doesn’t matter what you have on your build. There are still commodity constraints.

Comment

Ordered my F350 lariat 7.3l today.

Fingers crossed for a quick turnaround, left off the gooseneck and Bedliner and will have them done when it hits the dealer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Requested removal of fifth wheel prep and addition of upfitter switches. Dealer came back with “too late to modify” which either means things are about to move.... or, they’re bull****ting me and/or don’t know what they’re talking about.
        Since I have no VIN I must assume the latter... thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by gburk View Post
          Requested removal of fifth wheel prep and addition of upfitter switches. Dealer came back with “too late to modify” which either means things are about to move.... or, they’re bull****ting me and/or don’t know what they’re talking about.
          Since I have no VIN I must assume the latter... thoughts?
          I’d ask if they received a VIN and/or build date. Not sure why they can’t change if they haven’t scheduled it for production yet.

Comment

Yeah, exactly, and I don’t know how they’d have a VIN if I hadn’t yet heard about it (only have the initial order confirmation email from Ford at this point). I have asked for clarification but makes me wonder what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by gburk View Post
              Yeah, exactly, and I don’t know how they’d have a VIN if I hadn’t yet heard about it (only have the initial order confirmation email from Ford at this point). I have asked for clarification but makes me wonder what is going on.
              They can make changes before a VIN is issued.

There are a lot of people that have never received any information and their trucks just showed up. You may be one of those people. Hope not though.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                They can make changes before a VIN is issued.

There are a lot of people that have never received any information and their trucks just showed up. You may be one of those people. Hope not though.

I’d be fine with that if my truck would just show up. I’m about to have to put some maintenance money in my current truck I was hoping to avoid. 15 wks and counting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I could deal with that. Not optimistic though.

Comment

I ordered the same day and have the same build week.
                    I got my window sticker today, how about you?

Comment

Just had the dealer submit an order for a 250 Plat. yesterday. Was told 6 months but not really in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                        Nice! Did they send you an email or did you track your truck on their website? Reason I ask is they never sent an email stating mine went into production (where I also found my window sticker), I just happened to track my order mid-week last week and noticed it.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                          Nice! Did they send you an email or did you track your truck on their website? Reason I ask is they never sent an email stating mine went into production (where I also found my window sticker), I just happened to track my order mid-week last week and noticed it.
                          Same as you. No email, I just checked the tracker and saw the in production notice.
                          Hopefully it will get built and shipped soon. Trying to keep my current truck under 100k for the trade in, am sitting at almost 98k.

Comment

Not yet. Hope I don’t get pushed back again.

Comment

Not yet. Hope I don’t get pushed back again.
                              Doubt you will. Have been following a ford SD build forum thread and it looks like ford is catching up from reading posts on peoples production starting before the date they sent us in email. A couple weeks back the KY plant went to 24/7 production, so that should help.

Comment

Doubt you will. Have been following a ford SD build forum thread and it looks like ford is catching up from reading posts on peoples production starting before the date they sent us in email. A couple weeks back the KY plant went to 24/7 production, so that should help.
                                I have been getting regular emails and updates. I am due to build next week right now. I have been following several forums and they have been building since last week with 3 shifts and OT. Before that they shut down one week. Hopefully they just don’t run out of parts again.

Comment

Working...
                                X