No announcement yet.

Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked on mine and it is showing ‘In Production’. Was scheduled to begin building next week. Order confirmation date was 1/24.

Comment

Thanks- my confirmation email had neither order number nor vin so it looks like I’ll be in the dark awhile longer.
      Maybe should cancel gooseneck prep. Order has been in for a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by gburk View Post
        Where does one see a diagram like that? I got an order confirmation email and nothing else. Thx and congrats.
        You will get it with your build week and VIN notification email.

Comment

My Lariat order was confirmed Monday, 3/14. Yesterday, 3/17, I received the scheduled for production date of 5/02. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by gburk View Post
            Thanks- my confirmation email had neither order number nor vin so it looks like I’ll be in the dark awhile longer.
            Maybe should cancel gooseneck prep. Order has been in for a couple months.
            You will definitely get it sooner dropping the gooseneck. I'm going to go with a b & w when mine gets here.

Comment

Had the accessories put on yesterday and today. RanchHand front and rear bumpers, N-Fab steps, window tint, bed liner, Resist-all protection, and then a toolbox after it got home. Took the pic before I headed home since she was all nice and shiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^ Looks good. You gonna ceramic coat it?

I haven't done a thing to mine yet. Too busy working. Praise God!!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                  ^^^^ Looks good. You gonna ceramic coat it?

I haven't done a thing to mine yet. Too busy working. Praise God!!

Yes, that was done today.

Comment

Originally posted by CWKATTNER View Post
                    Yes, that was done today.
                    Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by CWKATTNER View Post
                      Had the accessories put on yesterday and today. RanchHand front and rear bumpers, N-Fab steps, window tint, bed liner, Resist-all protection, and then a toolbox after it got home. Took the pic before I headed home since she was all nice and shiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      How do you like the n fabs? Do they flex when you step on the 3rd step?

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                        How do you like the n fabs? Do they flex when you step on the 3rd step?
                        I like the N-Fab. Takes a couple days to get used to if you’ve been using the full style running boards. I watched a fat son of a gun try the third step today, and I didn’t notice any flex.

Comment

Good to hear. Your truck looks great! Mine will be built next Thursday. Hopefully it gets shipped pretty soon. I’m trying to decide on the accessories.

Comment

Got and email from Ford and got pretty excited…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Then I opened it to find
                              [emoji107]

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                                Then I opened it to find
                                [emoji107]

You should call your salesman to see what you have to remove if you want to get it scheduled sooner rather than later.

Comment

Working...
                                X