X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horns.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Aggies got a gritty little squad. Like what I’m seeing from this team and Schloss. They don’t have enough to go deep in the playoffs this year, but you never know. They might make a regional, but they don’t have the arms…….yet.

Good coaching and money solve lots of problems.
      Last edited by RLB; 02-20-2022, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Going to be a fun season. LSU outscored Maine 51-15 in 3 game sweep. Maine had lots of errors but LSU is going to be tough at the plate this year. 3 sophomores who were all Freshman All American's last year. I don't know enough our pitching yet but we are going to score a ton of runs with this lineup!

Comment

LSU offense looked impressive scoring 50+ runs in their 3 games even if it was against Maine.

Ragin Cajuns with a very good series win over #14 UC Irvine.

Comment

Texas looked every bit the part as the No. 1 team in the nation, I hope it's one hell of a good run this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Texas looked every bit the part as the No. 1 team in the nation, I hope it's one hell of a good run this season!
              It is a long season, but off to a good start. Keep in mind Texas got embarrassed last year on opening weekend and made it to Omaha.

Comment

The Hispanic Titanic hit 900' of long balls this weekend......hope he continues killing it.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Aggies got a gritty little squad. Like what I’m seeing from this team and Schloss. They don’t have enough to go deep in the playoffs this year, but you never know. They might make a regional, but they don’t have the arms…….yet.

Good coaching and money solve lots of problems.

When Logan was up to bat in the last inning yesterday I was telling my wife “he’s got plenty of power. Hopefully he can make something happen here”… cue the walk off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    It is a long season, but off to a good start. Keep in mind Texas got embarrassed last year on opening weekend and made it to Omaha.
                    Expectations just went through the roof. Lol.

Comment

Hyped.

Comment

How bout them Bearkats. Sam took 3 outta 4 from Nebraska

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                          LSU offense looked impressive scoring 50+ runs in their 3 games even if it was against Maine.

Ragin Cajuns with a very good series win over #14 UC Irvine.
                          I work with one of the ULL players dad. Last name Higgs. Good player.

Comment

2022. College baseball

Tuesday night baseball.

2-0 early! EK!
                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Last edited by Chad C; 02-22-2022, 07:00 PM.

Comment

5-0

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                https://twitter.com/texasbaseball/st...701079041?s=21

5-0

This one is so exciting, Craig Way is talking about girls basketball…[emoji2961]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X