Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arborist37 View Post
    The name of their organization is called Hookset Brothers. It seems like they are doing a really great job. They even take veterans on hunts and processing and mounting is free.. It’s all free from what I have seen. Look them up on Facebook. Right now this month they taking people out to a ranch that is owned by Luke McCown who was a NFL QB. The 3 guys who run it don’t make a dime off of the organization which makes it even better.
    Thanks for the heads up!! Sounds awesome.

Comment

Finally starting to feel good outside! Best time of the year is about to start! Good luck everybody!

Comment

Had about 20 hogs come through but the trad bow didn’t get to eat just yet.

Gettin to be closin time!

Comment

l

Normally I wouldn’t shoot 2 year olds but this was special. First deer hunt with my recurve! He’s barely over 13 but man is trad gear AWESOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
            l

Normally I wouldn’t shoot 2 year olds but this was special. First deer hunt with my recurve! He’s barely over 13 but man is trad gear AWESOME!!!
            Congrats!

Comment

Nice deer! Trad hunting is very addicting! Happy for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Kirby! Nice job getting it done on your first trip out with the new gear.

Comment

l

Congrats! What kind of Recurve is that? Have you been happy with it? Obviously it works! Great deer!

Comment

Congrats Kirby!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome job Kirby

Comment

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Don’t try this at home kids.

Lol. Good night turned bad. Left cart at home. Locked keys in truck. Game bags are inside the truck. 🤦*♂️

Comment

Well the locksmith is coming.

I think I’m gonna need to see the chiropractor after that one fellas.

As to the bow it’s a Hoyt Satori with 45lbs limbs. 19 inch riser, medium limbs.

Comment

Dang that's cool.Congrats
                            Sorry for the rough night but I bet you had fun!

Comment

Well the locksmith is coming.

I think I’m gonna need to see the chiropractor after that one fellas.

As to the bow it’s a Hoyt Satori with 45lbs limbs. 19 inch riser, medium limbs.
                              Kirby congratulations on a successful hunt, but just a suggestion leave yourself a hide away key some where on your truck and the a soak in a hot tub with a beverage of your choice!

Comment

Congrats, Kirby.
                                Nicely done!

Comment

Working...
                                X