No announcement yet.

Idiots on Lonestar Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would agree that the GW should be a little more heavy handed when the violations are blatant.
    Instead they give a ticket for less serious violations and let a lot of others go.
    That in my opinion sends the wrong message, and those folks will be right back doing the same thing in the future.
    They say they are here to educate so how better to educate them and others that the law is the law and has to be obeyed.

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
      GW actually did nothing. And pretty sure he didn’t even have to give LO permission to DR and keep hog. They wanted to be on TV. Hog will be butchered and eating after they feed her out.

They said on the show the hog would be rehabbed and released

Comment

If they want to be seen as educators instead of law enforcement, they should explain the harm the hogs are doing to property and livestock.
        Instead they want to be seen as the nice guys in white hats for the snowflakes that watch the show.

Comment

This episode is on now but I didn't see it so didn't know what was coming

The wife is setting here watching and when they started messing with the hog I just kept quiet to get her reaction

She said" shoot it, it will have 500 babies in 3 years"

The she asked " why are we watching this stupid show?"

She was raised in the city, nobody in her family hunts. But she gets it and loves living in the country

Comment

Working...
          X