Comment

Nice.

Comment

Nice finds Radar!

Comment

Cool stuff, Jeff!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  I also found a bird point but could not figure out when it was made.
                  The bird point is a perdiz Jeff, probably 600-800 years old.

Comment

Awesome finds Radar!

Comment

That a nice haul.

Comment

Found an arrowhead in my BIL's back yard. Middle of Sherman. When I bought this property we are on now outside of Denison, I did some exploring and found what looked to be an old moonshiners site. Right next to what looked to be an old dried up spring. Buckets, old jars, medicine size flasks, gallon jugs, some copper tubing, misc corrugated sheet metal, an old mallet head missing the handle, stuff like that. Been there quite a few years. Gave most of it away and kept a few jars and bottles. People are finding fossils around here all the time. I think I'll go back to the site and do some more exploring this fall and winter.

Comment

Good stuff. Those points you are thinking might be andice look like langtry to me. That's a whopper if a blade too.Heck of a day.

Comment

Cool finds!

First pic with points... the top is a langtry and the bottom.looks like a used up andice. The blade is a Friday, the bird point is a perdiz, those 2 you have on the Ango page probably aren't Angostura but I am not sure what they are and the one on Lerma page isn't Lerma, those are specific to a site in Mexico with a very small distribution near the Rio Grande. So, not sure what it is... cool none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                              The bird point is a perdiz Jeff, probably 600-800 years old.
                              Do you have a certain reference book you use? I borrowed one from a friend and did not know for sure what I had.

Comment

Pretty cool. I know there has to be some artifacts on my place in Leon county. We have 4 running creeks. I’ve walked them and noticed what might be artifact but they just look like rocks to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X