I got a .270 and a 7mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still havent shot my walmart deal alert from last year

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Angler View Post
        146 ?

the shotgun was on Garth Road, the 146 and 10 had 2 770s and 2 axis's rifles

Comment

Got a .223 Axis with Woodstock for $184 this morning. I asked if it had the accutrigger but it didn’t say and they didn’t know. I bought it anyway and it did not have the accutrigger. They all had trigger locks so couldn’t tell until it was bought. Still a great deal though.

They also had a Remington bolt action 223 for $199. I forgot which model it was.

Comment

Mansfield had none as of 730 pm this evening.

From my Make Believe World

Comment

Thanks for the tip Bigdroptine. I grabbed 2 yourh .243s in Tomball. The inventory in the computer was not correct so I don’t know what they had left.

The manager has to come sign off after I filled out the paperwork and the worker did his part. The manager showed up to check things and said “why do you have two drivers licenses?”

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                My dad went to the helotes one but passed since no accutrigger and the adl they had rang up full price.

Said a guy came in behind him and bought 4-5 of them lol
                That’s odd, I thought there was like a three gun limit or something

Comment

Clueless

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post

The manager has to come sign off after I filled out the paperwork and the worker did his part. The manager showed up to check things and said “why do you have two drivers licenses?”

And he was the MANAGER!

Comment

^

Comment

Our Walmart does not have guns in College Station.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
                        Our Walmart does not have guns in College Station.

I believe bryan does

Comment

I showed the lady at my Walmart this picture and asked if they had the same deal. She scanned all the guns on my picture and gave me
                          The inventory. None of the guns were on display. Last I heard Brenham had a few and so did Hallettsville. I didn’t check la Grange.

Comment

No guns on sale in Alvin. I asked the guy at the counter, he said none on clearance but wouldn't scan any of them. Even when I asked him to scan them he said the price was listed. I think some of those gun counter guy and managers, save the deals for themselves and buddies.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              No guns on sale in Alvin. I asked the guy at the counter, he said none on clearance but wouldn't scan any of them. Even when I asked him to scan them he said the price was listed. I think some of those gun counter guy and managers, save the deals for themselves and buddies.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                              yep some of them do

Comment

I’m going to check my Walmart an others around me. If you down load the Walmart app. You can scam the items an it we come up on sale or not. I did this not to long ago for trail cams. Someone posted up here on for deal alert. I found them behind stuff an camo in the asle. Was told not on sale. So I scanned it showed the guy my Walmart app on my phone. An he gave them to me for the sale price! Just an idea if anyone ever wants to try.

Comment

Working...
                                X