CCA Life Membership 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCA Life Membership 2020

Anyone else sign up for the life membership this year and receive the wrong gun, and definitely not the gun CCA advertised??

This is what they advertised:
    They advertised a Vanguard Wilderness as best I can tell. They sent out a Vanguard Select, totally different gun.

This is what I got:

I’ve already emailed those in charge of this, just disappointing that they advertised an $1,100 gun and sent out a $549 gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it have a muzzle break? The add specifically says it will have a muzzle break, and the website pictures of the select do not have one.

The one from the add, definitely looks like a superior rifle. But they are not specific with the model of the gun. If the one they shipped has a break, then they “Technically” delivered what they promised. But I would be seriously disappointed, if I were in your shoes. I almost jumped on this deal, and right now, I’m pretty glad I didn’t.

Comment

Wow

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I would be hot about that! I thought about doing this myself and glad I didn't after seeing this. Is the rifle they sent you even a 257? Hopefully this was just a shipping mix up and they get you taken care of.

Comment

CCA Life Membership 2020

It is threaded, but no muzzle break, and it’s a .257. I’m sure that’s what they will say, it’s what they advertised by the wording, but definitely not the picture they advertised.

Comment

It also advertises $1100 MRSP

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Checkin' Heavies View Post
              It is threaded, but no muzzle break, and it’s a .257. I’m sure that’s what they will say, it’s what they advertised by the wording, but definitely not the picture they advertised.

They also listed the MSRP that does not appear to match unless stamping CCA on it adds $550.

Definitely not the same organization as the founders started.

Comment

That's not gonna go over well. Curious to see what they say about it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and I became life members a few years back and we received matching Henry Golden Boys in .22 mag with sequential serial numbers. I like them

Comment

Is there fine print somewhere else? Strikes me as odd that it says “can receive”. No bueno for sure.

Comment

Stopped giving to them when they became CCA.

Comment

Hell no! I think I’d want the advertised gun or a refund.

Maybe that “limited time” part got ya.

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-30-2020, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Glad I talked myself out of that one

Comment

That's just a scam. Keep us posted.

Comment

Sounds like CCA now. Hope they fix it for ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X