No announcement yet.

2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walker, Madison, grimes, trinity or Houston counties here is a good big buck contest with tons of prizes. $26 to enter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard Bill O’Brien has entered in this contest.

Good luck to East Texas this year...I will be following.

Comment

Great job young man

Sorry, I’m new here and thought I was tagging to the post of the little fella that harvested his first two pigs.
        Last edited by Peeping Tortuga; 08-22-2020, 06:57 AM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

Target buck behind my house is still hanging around. Headed in @ 5am in the morning for lower back surgery. Hopefully I’ll be able to hunt come opening morning.
          Flung 3 arrows today to make sure the Hoyt’s on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
            Target buck behind my house is still hanging around. Headed in @ 5am in the morning for lower back surgery. Hopefully I’ll be able to hunt come opening morning.
            Flung 3 arrows today to make sure the Hoyt’s on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Good luck to you. Hope it all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

Comment

These are some better bucks for my little place in Leon county. Won't score much...but I've only shot doe and a spike on there.

Comment

Had 2 new bucks this week show up and one “usual “ that rubbed velvet off. The deck will be shuffled soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  These are some better bucks for my little place in Leon county. Won't score much...but I've only shot doe and a spike on there.

You've brought that place quite a ways Bobby.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Count me in for another year in Leon county. I am completely covered in chigger bites as we speak from scouting and setting up a few tree stands.

Good luck East TX!

Comment

Cajun..get you a dose of ivernectin and you won't have another tic or chiggers bite this year. Dr can give you human dose or you can get it at ranch supply

Comment

All the bucks i had on camera disappeared, no pics in over a week. Normally they stick around till around mid October. Not lookin good for the opener

Comment

Cool video from earlier this summer that got my heart pumping a little. Had to watch it again after I noticed the big boy in the back.

Comment

We just got our cameras up a week ago and it's all scrubs. We usually have 1-2 decent bucks running around, but this year appears to be pretty bad.

Comment

Velvet is coming off.

Comment

In, can't wait to get back out there in Oct.

Comment

Working...
                                X