No announcement yet.

2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony do you have any fresh pics of that starburst deer?

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
      targets are in play

This doesn’t even seem real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        I like Mr kicker standing on the right. See some looking brows back there too..
        Yeah buddy. Right on both counts!

Comment

targets are in play
          Wow!

All I can say. lol

J

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
            This doesn’t even seem real

Once mid September hits those big bachelor groups will be no more and be lucky to see two or three per sit, right now they love that protein.

Comment

Once mid September hits those big bachelor groups will be no more and be lucky to see two or three per sit, right now they love that protein.

Oh I know. Just shows the potential you have on your place. That guy to the right is a stud

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Tony do you have any fresh pics of that starburst deer?

Not yet Steve. Haven’t been back to check my cam.

Comment

Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to post pictures?

Comment

Have to hit "Go Advanced" button and use the Manage Attachments button.

If you dont have that option, it has not been long enough since joining.

J

Comment

I think all the pics will invite poachers.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        Not seeing near the numbers of acorns on any of the oak trees in my neighborhood like there has been the last 6 or 7 years.
                        This guy is dismantling the annual “too many acorns” excuse in one post! Nicely done Etxbuckman.

Comment

Plenty of acorns on my oaks in Liberty county on my home place, both in the yard and down in the creek bottom... But then again, we got rain when no one else did too this year. It was late May before it finally dried out enough for me to mow my pastures...

Comment

Yeah, it says I'm not allowed to attach anything to my posts, so I guess you guys will have to wait to see this big 10 I have in my backyard - ha. Thanks for the help though.

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
                            Have to hit "Go Advanced" button and use the Manage Attachments button.

If you dont have that option, it has not been long enough since joining.

J

Comment

My first year on my own lease and while they don't look as good as your herds, I am excited about what I have seen.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                                This guy is dismantling the annual “too many acorns” excuse in one post! Nicely done Etxbuckman.
                                Yeah our acorn crop on white oaks and cow oaks is looking dismal

Comment

Working...
                                X