X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that. Prayers sent.

Comment

sorry to hear it. prayers sent.

I watch what I say at work and only go to lunch/hh with those I can trust for this reason.

Comment

I thought that too!!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
          The investigation and determination is still pending. Not comfortable broadcasting on the www what actually happened. Thanks for all the support.
          Understandable

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            I watch what I say at work and only go to lunch/hh with those I can trust for this reason.
            I agree with this 100% but you have to watch out for 3rd party offending. I got in trouble for that at my job. Was talking directly to a close friend away from everyone. 3rd party overheard bits and pieces of the comments and went to our admin. Well lets just say I got a 3 week vacation. I've also got in trouble for stuff I send to a friend through email cause they pulled out email boxes to look to see what we were sending and receiving.

Comment

I'll be the first to come out and say this and I'm sure not the only to think this.

We have become a society where people are out looking for a payday and wear their feelings on their sleeves. Everyone wants to sue and get all butt hurt if they don't like something someone says or thinks.

Comment

Muslim pork reference?

Comment

Sorry to hear that. When one door closes another one opens.

Comment

Sorry about the news but something better will come along. Good luck! Finding a good job is stressful work but once it all comes together, it makes up for the worries.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your job, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
                        I agree with this 100% but you have to watch out for 3rd party offending. I got in trouble for that at my job. Was talking directly to a close friend away from everyone. 3rd party overheard bits and pieces of the comments and went to our admin. Well lets just say I got a 3 week vacation. I've also got in trouble for stuff I send to a friend through email cause they pulled out email boxes to look to see what we were sending and receiving.

Agree. I was in a private conversation with a recruit one day at the police academy and said "*****" and a recruit heard it as they walked by. The friend is somebody I've known for years as he grew up with my kids and I've taken him hunting a time or two. The offended recruit went to office and said that we were cursing and swearing and being rude. My friend had some serious PT to do and I lost a part-time gig at the academy.

Oh, the offended recruit graduated and was later terminated while in FTO, FTO said they didn't have what it took to be LEO because they were easily offended by suspects[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hang in there...been where your at right now. It will pass

Comment

Sorry Chef, been there, and not fun!

Comment

This society use to have a pecking order, now everyone has an opinion and its ridiculous. Hope this passes soon, good luck brother!

Comment

Prayers brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X