• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
    Reloads sitting in a closet?
    Yeah...a closet.

Comment

Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
      Check out Hendershots Extreme Ammunition. It is all custom loaded ammo with multiple bullet/brass options to choose from.
      Awesome thanks!

Comment

Custom reloads of Dallas

Cooper Creek

Comment

Your not to far from me but I don’t reload for the 280, if you want to pony up the cash to buy the goods I can probably find time to work up a load. Finding the components is pretty easy, paying for them is another thing entirely though.

Comment

Awesome thanks! I had messaged Cooper Creek a little earlier this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
              Awesome thanks! I had messaged Cooper Creek a little earlier this morning!
              Chads a good guy and can definitely fix you up at Custom Reloads of Dallas

Comment

Unfortunately you legally must have a license to reload other people if you charge them. It’s not worth the trouble or liability if you don’t do it as a business.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  Unfortunately you legally must have a license to reload other people if you charge them. It’s not worth the trouble or liability if you don’t do it as a business.
                  Ah, well I've reached out to a couple of these people running a business so hopefully I'll have something in the works soon. I mainly bow hunt (90%) of the time but I want to stow away some rifle rounds just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    This is true, that’s why you don’t charge anyone for helping. If you do charge though your asking for problems from an alphabet group.

Comment

Working...
                    X