Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a spare Catalytic Converter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the catstraps.com

Comment

Daaang with all the talk about them on here, I'm surprised you didn't get the plates. Sorry to hear that Alan..

That 4-6 month wait talk last year made me jump on the plates quick. Especially when I found out Desert Eagle Offroad was right down Teasley /Lillian miller from me.

Comment

My buddy had his '21 Tacoma hit in San Antonio January, 3 months later got a new one and within a week it was gone again.

Comment

I guess the Tundra cats more valuable or just easy to get?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            I guess the Tundra cats more valuable or just easy to get?
            Easy to get….

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Paint high vis orange before you install your next one- They won’t steal it.
              I crawled under and painted some high heat white ***X's on my 2014 Tundra. Hopefully some deterrent.

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Daaang with all the talk about them on here, I'm surprised you didn't get the plates. Sorry to hear that Alan..

That 4-6 month wait talk last year made me jump on the plates quick. Especially when I found out Desert Eagle Offroad was right down Teasley /Lillian miller from me.
                I had my truck last Wedneday at 4 Wheel parts for something else and came so close to having them put one on but they were too busy.

Comment

I crawled under my 21 Silverado a few weeks back and my cat is tucked pretty close to the manifold. There’s no way someone can cut the top part of the cat. Maybe it was a good idea to get a 4 cyl turbo Silverado after all…

Comment

Protect your catalytic converter against theft with Cat Shield™ by Miller CAT. Designed and built in the USA with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Shop now!

i put one of these on my Tundra to hopefully prevent it from happening

Comment

Y’all are a lot more compassionate than me.

Sorry OP. You Might have to go to some of the CC theft deterrents I have read about here.

Like that above ^

Comment

Just talked to a muffler shop and they can do aftermarket cat immediately with a5 year warranty. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                          Just talked to a muffler shop and they can do aftermarket cat immediately with a5 year warranty. Thoughts?
                          Find out the brand and model they use then do some research.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post

Beats not have a drivable truck . I would do it . And still order a set of factory ones

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                              Beats not have a drivable truck . I would do it . And still order a set of factory ones
                              So $3800 x 2? I’m no mechanic or muffler welder so that’s installed.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                Dang man, looking at those pipes, the truck couldn't have been more than a year old??? Definitely not a lot of miles.

Good luck, I hope these idiots get their hands chopped off.

Nice straight cut as well. i have seen shops that could not cut that straight.
                                OP sorry for your troubles. Why does it always seem to be Toyotas.
                                Do they plate their Converters with platinum or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X