• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your living the dream Glen. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Good day right there!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
      Need to start calling him the Pompmaster! He has got the beach figured out now!

Comment

Sporting the pit vipers!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll probably go fishing this year too.

Looking forward to another great year and looking forward to fishing with a bunch of TBH'ers again this year. I will say that the guys and ladies off TBH who have fished with me have all been really good folks, every single one. It's pretty amazing. Looking forward to meeting and fishing with some more folks from the TBH community.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
            I'll probably go fishing this year too.

Looking forward to another great year and looking forward to fishing with a bunch of TBH'ers again this year. I will say that the guys and ladies off TBH who have fished with me have all been really good folks, every single one. It's pretty amazing. Looking forward to meeting and fishing with some more folks from the TBH community.

Glad to hear Glenn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Sporting the pit vipers!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reminds me of some other TBHr’s.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                Reminds me of some other TBHr’s.

That was a fun weekend.

Comment

Been in 5 D a few times & have never seen that Gator up on the wall near the ceiling.
                  Those glasses are ready for an SCB fast ride. LOL

Comment

Looking forward to more time on the water this year. A little bitter/sweet for the upcoming year. My best fishing buddy (youngest son) graduated from college. He told me, "Dad I guess I need to find a job" (even though he worked full time while going to college full time). I told him don't get a "job" make what your passionate about your living. He responded my passion is "salt water, boats, and fishing". I told him that is a big industry for a business major starting out....

He is now employed full time on salary for one of the best private offshore boats in the gulf. He will now spend his time maintaining the boat and fishing offshore tournaments throughout the year. I am proud and excited for him, but will sure miss fishing with him most every weekend in LM and Baffin.

It is funny how life goes. I taught him to fish in the beginning, now he teaches me more about fishing than I could ever imagine. Gonna miss my regular fishing buddy.

Hope all have a great 2022 on the water and I hope to meet and fish with some you one day.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                      I told him don't get a "job" make what your passionate about your living.
                      Good for your son! I wish my dad had told me that. I had to come to that conclusion on my own. Fishing was the only thing I was truly passionate about from an early age. I could sit and catch perch in a city bayou from sunup to sundown and be ready to do it all over again the very next day. I'm going on 26 years in the fishing industry and am truly blessed that I can make a living doing what doesn't seem like work to me every day.

Comment

Looking forward to more time on the water this year. A little bitter/sweet for the upcoming year. My best fishing buddy (youngest son) graduated from college. He told me, "Dad I guess I need to find a job" (even though he worked full time while going to college full time). I told him don't get a "job" make what your passionate about your living. He responded my passion is "salt water, boats, and fishing". I told him that is a big industry for a business major starting out....

He is now employed full time on salary for one of the best private offshore boats in the gulf. He will now spend his time maintaining the boat and fishing offshore tournaments throughout the year. I am proud and excited for him, but will sure miss fishing with him most every weekend in LM and Baffin.

It is funny how life goes. I taught him to fish in the beginning, now he teaches me more about fishing than I could ever imagine. Gonna miss my regular fishing buddy.

Hope all have a great 2022 on the water and I hope to meet and fish with some you one day.
                        Great story! Hope he succeeds beyond his dream!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Good for your son! I wish my dad had told me that. I had to come to that conclusion on my own. Fishing was the only thing I was truly passionate about from an early age. I could sit and catch perch in a city bayou from sunup to sundown and be ready to do it all over again the very next day. I'm going on 26 years in the fishing industry and am truly blessed that I can make a living doing what doesn't seem like work to me every day.
                          That is exactly what I told him. Find something your passionate about as your profession and you will look back 30 years from now and say, "I cant believe I get paid to do this".

Comment

That is fantastic!

Comment

I have recently become retired and am very much looking forward to doing some fishing in the salt. I gave myself a retirement gift - a $25000 repower and such on my 1996 22' Predator. Getting a 200 Suzuki, Bob's jack plate, trolling motor, Garmin GPS, battery tender, batteries and all new tires on the trailer. The rig should be good to go! Have the RV parked in Matagorda right next to a boat ramp. I'm excited to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
                                I have recently become retired and am very much looking forward to doing some fishing in the salt. I gave myself a retirement gift - a $25000 repower and such on my 1996 22' Predator. Getting a 200 Suzuki, Bob's jack plate, trolling motor, Garmin GPS, battery tender, batteries and all new tires on the trailer. The rig should be good to go! Have the RV parked in Matagorda right next to a boat ramp. I'm excited to say the least.
                                Congrats to you! Enjoy the retirement!! It is Great!

Comment

Working...
                                X