No announcement yet.

Brushy hill 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am planning a hog hunt shortly after deer season. Has anyone been seeing any hogs while on their hunts?

Comment

We had pictures of several hogs at night on our deer cams but didn’t see any while hunting in our blinds.

Comment

Gonna try this place next year!

Comment

If you have the choice between hog heaven and waver tree in mid December, which would you choose?

Comment

Brushy hill 2018

Depends, you would more to yourself on the Waver Tree. Had a few guys in my group hunt it and they liked it over there. We always hunted early to mid December. But I’ve heard Hog South is the better one. I’ve hunted Hog North and didn’t care for it. Hunted Will Rehm and Kreagor too. Pm me and I can tell you more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't have enough posts here yet to pm you but I went ahead and reserved waver again for this year.

Comment

Y’all see where they’re hiking the prices up for second half of the season?

Comment

Raised the prices in December and January but cutting back hunters by 20%.

Comment

Success?

Did anyone have success this past season at brushy hill?

Comment

I'm hunting Hog Heaven Pasture 12/20 - 12/24. Looking forward to my fist time there.

Comment

Originally posted by zkrolczyk95 View Post
                        Did anyone have success this past season at brushy hill?
                        Had a group go mid November and deer were everywhere! Brushy hills is no walk in the park hunt but last year was brutal with all the rain the deer were just to unpredictable to lock down. Going back in January and looking forward to it with the lack of rain this year and everything already dying off should have deer searching for food sources and bringing them out of the thick!

Comment

A buddy of mine and I will be there next week. Everything I am hearing is that the deer are moving good this year. You are right last year with all the rain it was tough hunting and even without the rain Brushy Hill is absolutely no walk in the park. This will be our third straight year going out there. Have seen good bucks every year, just haven't been able to close the deal. Hopefully this will be the year. Either way, it will be a great time out at Brushy Hill. Pete and Ava are always the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Smvjr1 View Post
                            A buddy of mine and I will be there next week. Everything I am hearing is that the deer are moving good this year. You are right last year with all the rain it was tough hunting and even without the rain Brushy Hill is absolutely no walk in the park. This will be our third straight year going out there. Have seen good bucks every year, just haven't been able to close the deal. Hopefully this will be the year. Either way, it will be a great time out at Brushy Hill. Pete and Ava are always the best!
                            Good luck to y’all and if you could update me how y’all did and how the deer were acting while y’all were there I’d really appreciate!

Comment

Daughter and I and a good friend was there last year in Mid Nov., daughter was only one to score on a doe.

God Bless
                              Bish
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                                Daughter and I and a good friend was there last year in Mid Nov., daughter was only one to score on a doe.

God Bless
                                Bish
                                That’s better than most did last year out there. This year, from what Iv heard, has been a lot better as far as seeing plenty of deer and have taken some pretty good bucks this year. Congrats on the doe. It’s meat in on the table

Comment

Working...
                                X