S.n.h.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.n.h.f. 2019-2020

Alright Amigos, lets get one started. Are we ready? how did everyone do last season? I didn't hunt much at all last year, new job, new house. I'm Stoked for this season though. Any pics from last year, SHNF only please.

Let's hear it...

Originally posted by Grumpyfoot View Post
    Alright Amigos, lets get one started. Are we ready? how did everyone do last season? I didn't hunt much at all last year, new job, new house. I'm Stoked for this season though. Any pics from last year, SHNF only please.

Let's hear it...
    Eh I'm behind the ball on scouting but we will see what happens. Gotta see if grad school gives me time to hunt at all. Last season I had a number of chances to shoot deer, both at does and buck, but the stars didn't quite align. Got one with my antlerless permit in December but then ended up stabbing myself in the leg like an idiot. We will see if the thread gains any traction this season.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Just moved to Conroe last summer and spent some time in the woods last year, no luck getting anything on the ground. Hope to have a chance at something this year. Will post updates when possible.

Also, might be good to fix title of thread to SHNF, n and h are backwards. May be easier for folks to search.

Comment

Not sure how to edit the title. Sorry for the typo, not very savvy with typing.

Comment

Got some spots picked out for deer, can't wait for the season to start!

Comment

Wife leaves for a few weeks soon, gotta go scout more then.

Comment

Have scouted anything slacking this year

Comment

I hear ya Harry, been kinda lazy myself. Gonna try a little scoutiing this weekend.

Comment

I’ve been doing a little scouting with OnX. Here in a couple weeks, I’ll go check out some waypoints I’ve saved. Hopefully they look as good in person as they do on my phone. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Matt Howell, how do you like that OnX? I’ve wondered if it’s worth it.

Comment

I think it is. They fly great and hit hard. I like the fact that they’re so heavy while still being a micro diameter. You can find pretty good deals on eBay and Amazon too.

Comment

Sorry. I was thinking my onyx arrows. Lol the app is great too. Heh it’s very helpful. You can add waypoints and track your path. You can also download a portion of a map so you can still use it when you lose service.

Comment

I got my forums mixed up. Lol

Comment

I just bought the onx. A couple guys on here had it when we went looking for pigs and it was miles ahead of the free stuff I was using. Figured it'll really serve me well when I head up north to meredith, and will enjoy it in the Sam for the meanwhile. Gonna try to go kill some pigs the next two weeks while wife is out of town.

Comment

Sorry for not replying, had a little issue with my account, but the good people that run this site took care of me. Thank you Casey Morris.

I am boing to get the OnX app, I've read good things about it.

On the subject of broad heads, I've got the Grimm Reaper Whitetail Specials. They look like they are quality built, and have great reviews. Cant wait to use them.

Comment

Working...
                              X