Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just coming down from the high that was Aggie Football at Kyle Field. The atmosphere was every bit as good as the Bama game. Wow! Jimbo is building something special.

Another big game this week at Ole Miss. We are going to punish them with our running attack and control the clock. They are gonna be worn slap the **** out by the start of the fourth quarter. Spiller and Achane both go over a hundred. One of them likely goes for 150 on the ground. There. I called my shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Not sure Texas can beat Kansas at this point.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Might as well lock this thread at 2:30pm on Saturday if that happens [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Might as well lock this thread at 2:30pm on Saturday if that happens [emoji23]
        Texas is a 30 point favorite.

Vegas is trying to bring me out of gambling retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Texas is a 30 point favorite.

Vegas is trying to bring me out of gambling retirement.

I had no idea it was such a big spread. They played OU tough a few weeks ago.

Comment

I had no idea it was such a big spread. They played OU tough a few weeks ago.

They sure did. They played very well and OU was not the interested and could have easily lost to them.

Comment

Maybe LSU announces DABEAUX this week! [emoji16]

Comment

Go ducks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pin oak dxt View Post
                  i had no idea it was such a big spread. They played ou tough a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                  and then the wheels on the bus fell off at half time of that game....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    and then the wheels on the bus fell off at half time of that game....
                    ...and the next one ...and the next one. And so on, and so on...

I'm so thankful I was at an out of town wedding and did not have to watch the game on Saturday.

Comment

Josh Moore was obviously suspended for the 1st quarter in Ames, he is now officially gone. Sark needs to clean house, I feel there is a need for major turnover when it comes to this roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Josh Moore was obviously suspended for the 1st quarter in Ames, he is now officially gone. Sark needs to clean house, I feel there is a need for major turnover when it comes to this roster.
                        He never should have gotten to get on the plane to Iowa State. A missed opportunity by Sark.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          He never should have gotten to get on the plane to Iowa State. A missed opportunity by Sark.
                          Agreed, there was a statement to be made.

Comment

Just coming down from the high that was Aggie Football at Kyle Field. The atmosphere was every bit as good as the Bama game. Wow! Jimbo is building something special.

Another big game this week at Ole Miss. We are going to punish them with our running attack and control the clock. They are gonna be worn slap the **** out by the start of the fourth quarter. Spiller and Achane both go over a hundred. One of them likely goes for 150 on the ground. There. I called my shot!

Ags have to run the ball and keep Corral off the field.

When he does make it on the field he better be running for his life. He's their leading rusher, a huge part of the offense, stopping him is the key.

Comment

This was my least favorite SEC shorts so far this season. Although I did enjoy the dig they threw in on Bama’s offense.

Enjoyed the game from the ranch this weekend. Really impressed that we had such a decisive victory without an offensive touchdown. That being said, Calzada still needs to improve and our receivers have to help him out. Sharper routes and better hands. I expect us to continue to lean heavy on the run and our defense. Should be a good one against Ole Miss this weekend. I’ll be tuned in. Haven’t even caught up from the other games of the weekend, but I will.

Comment

If Ags don't start fast Ole Miss will run away with momentum at home. We cannot allow them to control the tempo in the 1st qtr. Defense better bet dialed in and I wanna see blitzes from all over the field, make the Heisman hopeful uncomfortable from first snap.

I couldn't be more worried about the matchup, the offense was just not able to seal he deal on Saturday although a few key drops and the Achane nonsense fumble could have led to points. We will never know.

First weekend at the lease so I won't be hurrying back to watch the kick but daylight savings made things a bit easier!!

ac

Comment

Working...
                                X