• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
    Der another right behind Fred, have patience

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    TWO right behind Fred.

Comment

Eric and his team are top notch when it comes to Tropics forecast. They don't hype it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
        https://spacecityweather.com/

Eric and his team are top notch when it comes to Tropics forecast. They don't hype it up.
        They also have been wrong nearly the entire summer, I wouldn't hype that record either!

Historically though, they actually have done a real good job since Harvey, and one of the few places I trust. About as much as the TBH weather guys. I have been following SCW because we need to buy a new genny for the house, and I am pushing it as late as possible LOL

Comment

Time for me to get off my butt and run that 220v drop to my garage for my generator.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            They also have been wrong nearly the entire summer, I wouldn't hype that record either!

Historically though, they actually have done a real good job since Harvey, and one of the few places I trust. About as much as the TBH weather guys. I have been following SCW because we need to buy a new genny for the house, and I am pushing it as late as possible LOL
            I started following them around Hurricane Ike. IMHO they take the no hype too far and don't mention things or mention them soon enough at times. Still one of my top resources

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              TWO right behind Fred.
              I said have patience

Comment

Don't worry ...........rougher than wanted weather is coming........sooner than later!!![emoji6] Hopefully folks are more prepared in 2021.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Don't worry ...........rougher than wanted weather is coming........sooner than later!!![emoji6] Hopefully folks are more prepared in 2021.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  We're still crippled from 2020

Comment

We are supposed to be in orange beach till Tuesday but with Fred shifting this direction we may leave early.

Comment

Fred doesn’t look to be an issue for us. Now Grace…Grace has me a bit concerned.

Comment

I have two eyes on Grace as Ike took the same path.

Comment

Ok will go buy more stuff this week and make sure the vehicles have full tanks..........

Comment

The GFS prediction model is showing a sizable one smacking Houston around the 5th

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              The GFS prediction model is showing a sizable one smacking Houston around the 5th
                              Hoping GFS is very wrong about that. Like not Texas or Louisiana wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X